Is that possible to DIY the AN fittings on a cusco oil catch can?

geukai

Jul 25, 2006
Hello all experts of DIY,

Do you think it is possible to do this, replace the rubber hoses with the steel braided hoses and the AN fittings (reb/blue thingy).

The catch can shown in the pic is a Greddy catch can, so I was wondering, can we do this to a cusco oil catch can?

Any idea where to get those AN fittings? Thanks in advance. Between, let me know if I posted in the wrong thread.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
That's interesting, but I guess we have to know the size of the hose end, like -6, -8, -10, -12 etc. You can try Earl's, Aeroquip for the steel braided hoses and the fitting, how to do it, sorry, not sure how to do it, will wait for the expert here to help.

Cun wei!

geukai

Jul 25, 2006
I know la bro, there is one thing call DRESS UP. Looks cool with those steel braided hose and the blue/red hose ends.

So anyone knows how to do it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok here i go.. as u guys noe dat the CAt is located at the extractor in de kelisa..so after i removed the CAT.. my airfuel reading bcum crazy... so wut is in my mind is.. whether de air flows freely now den last time being block by dat CAT n de O2 sensor get to read those block air n now de air flows freely n de O2 sensor is not dat sensetive.. slow respond..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience