Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

intercooler different

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

csl

1,000 RPM
Found quite some ARC intercooler sell at few hundred RM in the market. What;s the different between these 'ARC' and ori ARC that cost a lot more expensive?

I think those are rip off bro...material? build quality? etc...

visually looks good wor :biggrin::dancing2: For 1 bar boost is it gonna be ok?

But I saw quite some people using local made brand and satisfy...not sure about this "ARC" dont know from where..

im think its makes from stainless steel bar plate & not likes the ARC,Apexi Delta Fin & others are from Alum/Aloy materials.

I think the ARC intercooler sell at few hundred RM in the market is not the original come from ARC factory, either it's imitation or some other company just copy the design 100% and put the brand just like that.

However, you can see the different between the original ARC intercooler compare with the fake/imitation intercooler, the core, the material and also the weight, original is more lighter..:driver:

its not ori ARC, its just the same design.......IC made from taiwan & place the logo there....
true, original is much lighter & better quality material.

Hehehe, agreed with Mr DanzEterna! :driver:
taiwan brand, taiwan got everything for performance items...:stupid:

If for IC, those replica I think the flow won't be as good as the ori ones....can anyone confirm about this?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Few months into ownership of my lovely chilli. Owh wait, now I got overheating issues.. Noticed that if I drive hard/long enough through out the day, my oil temp starts shooting up.. stop at the traffic light or stuck in jam, water temp also rising up to 90+++.. using SARD radiator (short one), not sure if it’s helping or worth pointing out but I feel the need to install a oil cooler ady.. if not no fun driving the car.. *insert frown face*

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom