Interior and Cockpit

*** InsuDamp Sound Dampening Material ***

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net

- Lightweight material and waterproof
- Sound dampening properties to reduce resonance and eliminate vibration on panels
- Reduce NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness)
- Increase audio sound quality, more details
- Make your car feel more solid, more bass, no more rattle
- Comfortable driving journey
- Great for car audio / ICE enthusiasts

Sound Dampening done on doors. Far left is single layer, done on the outer skin only. The rest are double layer, outer skin + center layer.

Sound Dampening done on floor pan and boot floor.

Specification :
- 1.5mm thick x 6.0" width x 10 meter per roll
- Lightweight butyl rubber material suitable for soundproofing applications
- Material made in UK
- One roll is enough for 4 doors single layer or 2 doors double layer
- Easy to use, just cut-peel-stick
- Each roll is about 2.5kg

Recommended to use on:
1. Door metal panels
2. Floor pan
3. Boot floor
4. Boot walls
5. Wheel fenders

Introductory price : RM160 per roll

Discount available for bulk purchase. Dealers enquiries are welcomed.

Dealing method : COD or Courier

Anyone interested pls contact me at 012-270 8685 (Guan)

Sound Insulation Material also available, click here --> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/250246-soundproof-material-for-2-whole-doors-only-rm50.html

jeffsandhu

May 30, 2008
bro... wanna ask, what is the difference between this and your soundproof material? which is better in terms of reducing rattling sound for my satria.... PM me the price for satria... if possible pm me the price in stages (i.e: door panel price, floor price, boot price) and the total best price if i wanna do the whole car... u provide installations right?
thanks!

Bump: bro... wanna ask, what is the difference between this and your soundproof material? which is better in terms of reducing rattling sound for my satria.... PM me the price for satria... if possible pm me the price in stages (i.e: door panel price, floor price, boot price) and the total best price if i wanna do the whole car... u provide installations right?
thanks!

Bump: bro... wanna ask, what is the difference between this and your soundproof material? which is better in terms of reducing rattling sound for my satria.... PM me the price for satria... if possible pm me the price in stages (i.e: door panel price, floor price, boot price) and the total best price if i wanna do the whole car... u provide installations right?
thanks!

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Insulflex is insulation material.. works best for reducing road noise and heat from getting into the car cabin. It also reduces rattle in between panels... Insulflex reduces lower frequency range noise.

On the other hand.. InsuDamp is sound dampening material.. it works by sticking on metal panel... like a vibration dampener... the sticky material will absorb the vibration on metal panels created by engine vibration, tyre vibration, sound system, etc... making the car feel more solid with less noise... InsuDamp reduces higher frequency noise

It is best to use both material together on certain parts like the door, floor pan and boot area.

Currently i do not offer installation as i do not have a place for installation. Even if got the labour wouldnt be cheap.

One entire car will need about 7 pcs Insulflex n about 6 rolls InsuDamp. My recommendation is u do stage by stage, u dont need to buy everything one shot. For starters, we do the doors 1st, then only proceed to the boot n floor pan... then other areas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

did these decals using normal stickers bought from 'brother's'
first i draw the needed logo in my computer..
then i mirror image the logo...
then print it to the required size at the back of the sticker sheet...
then cut them out patiently...
once its ready...
stick em up...

pls comment

windscreen decal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience