Infinite B-Series 4-1 Manifold! Guaranteed Power Increase!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Infinite B-Series 4-1 Manifold! Guaranteed Power Increase!!

Garage-R

Over 10,000 RPM!
Dear All,

The Infinite B-Series 4-1 Manifold is finally here. Made of high quality 304 stainless steel. Proven to give more power when Vtec engages. So come on guys...come and get your Infinite B-series 4-1 Manifold here today.

Design : 4-1 Mugen design with 2.5" collector

Applications: All B-Series Honda

B16 : Please take note that it maybe a bit too long. Therefore, extremely lowered rides may have problems with it when going over speed bumps.

Price : RM 750.00

All Infinite Manifolds will come with a 1 year warranty against cracks due to manufacturing defects.

For more enquiries, please feel free to contact:

Jimmy : 019-329 8621

155.jpg

d02.jpg

e18.jpg

ce4.jpg

1fd.jpg

4a0.jpg

157.jpg

0ba.jpg

Last edited:
bro..do u have manifold for small V?? this manifold can't fit into any small V B16A coz it will stuck at the front cross member... if have 4-2-1 plz let me know ok....thanx!

Hi Guys,

GF: Yeah it should fit. Cos as far as i know, i havent seen any headers made for B20B unless customized therefore i think they are likely to be using some headers meant for B18c.

Accordburuks: Unfortunately i dont have the 4-2-1 configuration for Bseries. Actually, what do you mean by small V and big V?......small V is it from DA6 160hp B16 and Big V from EG6 and EK4 or something like that. Sorry ....not 100% familiar with this. But thanks for your advise on the crossmember........I know that i tested on the EG6 without any problems in terms of fitting, just that it's a bit low at the bottom therefore may hit the bumps when going over it. Please give some opinions on this. Thanks man.

Regards,
Kian

you should test it at DA6 or EF9... coz this two cars have a same design for the crossmember..ok thanx!!

Thanks for your advice accordburuks....spoke to my dealer yesterday and now i seem to understand a bit more....this thing not gonna fit crx, ef and also da6 i think....i think they need a 2 piece design headers to get pass the crossmember....will try to get a 4-2-1 header for bseries......thanks man

woh...........super cheap and very nice header.i love it.2 bad i quit Vtec work!

Hi Sangyi......thanks for the compliments........quit vtec and settled for a Vios?......looks like you're settling down.....heheh.......anyway, thanks again

Hi Accord21,

Unfortunately, i dont have it for H22a.....it's pretty hard to get them. Sorry bout that.

Regards,
Kian

Garage-R,
d 4-1 design will not clear d front crossmember of an EF or DA6.....n also,small v Bseries utilises 2 O2 sensors,unlike d bi V whr it only uses 1......
ur item is very nice....seriously hoping u cud come up w sumthg similiar 4 small V...n yeah,d 2.5" collector..dying 2 get my hands on 1 of dat....

Hi Akuma,

Yeah.....i just realized that the 4-1 design wont fit the small V. I'm gonna try getting some 4-2-1 design for small V if i can source them out from my supplier. But that would definitely take a couple of months from now before it arrives. So cross your finger and wait for the good news....hehe

Thanks man

Kian

Garage-R,
good thgs come 2 those who wait.....if u cud come out w a 4-2-1 design as good as d 4-1 u haf now,i dun mind waiting a few months....m oredy running a JASMA RS*R unit but w d puny 2" collector n small piping,i can't unleash all d power i haf built up in my engine....
lemme know whn u haf anythg dat can fit my car..its an EF CRX.....

NO probs akuma, once i have i'll let you know....thanks man

nice header you have there, can fit into a stadard SO4? poor man dont have money for Vtec :(

Hi ynot,

By next week, i will have the 4-2-1 header for the D16 engine. That is also a very nice header. Just pass me your number and i will give you a call once arrive. Thanks man.

Regards,
Kian

no discount for deeparaya?
pm me if u give discount for raya...hehehe

Bro, can it be fitted into my new civic 2.0 K20Z engine ? Please advise. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience