In todays bad economy, what ways are there to make money?

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Oh! not internal meeting. Meeting with companies, like me I attended meeting with Sirim, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, SEDA for recycling etc. So many member companies meet with Government Dept., and can be half day affair or more if cannot come to conclusion.....lol
Bro,Meeting with govt department can get conclusion that fast meh?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
they might purposely delay the meeting.......so have more karipap and teh session.
If can, organise some oversea trip....lagi best.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
At least conclusion to our meeting agenda mah! Then they draw up minutes, decide and come back to us at later date.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

they might purposely delay the meeting.......so have more karipap and teh session.
If can, organise some oversea trip....lagi best.
Trip no lah! but when time were good can include lunch or better makan then kuih kuih....:driver:

Time are bad, every thing cut cut cut.......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I was thinking about opening a small booth in front of d Parliament building..something like 'kiss me for $5' thing but instead 'slap Ahmad Maslan for rm1'...I'm sure I'll be a millionaire by d end of d day :)
1 Punch for RM5 will be more promising bro. LOL!

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
1 Punch for RM5 will be more promising bro. LOL!
No la bro if punch only take 1 collapse oredi n only earn rm1...BUT if slap can pay for multiple times per person then more collection (no joke oso wooorr if 1 person pay for min 5 slaps n say 100,000 pax pay for d same la that feller gerenti fucked lol)...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No la bro if punch only take 1 collapse oredi n only earn rm1...BUT if slap can pay for multiple times per person then more collection (no joke oso wooorr if 1 person pay for min 5 slaps n say 100,000 pax pay for d same la that feller gerenti fucked lol)...
Ah Sorry, I overestimated you base on size bro hahahaha! Biznes so far so good?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if the person is hospitalised due to over-slapping, maybe we can offer effigy? We can burn them.....Make good business oso.
Big effigy is RM5. Mini effigy is RM1.50

Effigy can be sold in-line too.
What to do right? Have to cari makan, and would be good if got side income...just like our minister hightlighted.

Of donwan to burn, can keep effigy as souvenir.
Maybe after a couple of year, it can be collector's item....eheheheheeh

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Economy is bad. Anyone have ideas on how to make money? Real money, not hopeful money like MLM. That industry is suffering as much as all the other industries.

Or is robbing a bank the only real way to get money?
use ur silpi for uber, trust me...even part time also u get 600-700 buck of passive income per month

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
use ur silpi for uber, trust me...even part time also u get 600-700 buck of passive income per month
Uber don't allow cars older than 5 years to join. My Silpi is 5 years going to 6. I might just join Grabcar. Let's see how it goes.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Uber don't allow cars older than 5 years to join. My Silpi is 5 years going to 6. I might just join Grabcar. Let's see how it goes.
wrong ol biskut

my city year 04 also eligible, all they need is just ur reg card, insurance, pics and proof of worthiness nee

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Biz is slow la dude...nk get 2 cars a month oso difficult now...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Or another option available...pay once rm50 can punch him wiz brass knuckles :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
All going Uber/Grabcar, kill off the taxis........Anyway, looks like more and more companies are retrenching, so looks likely Uber/Grabcar is likely choice to do at the moment:smokin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
All going Uber/Grabcar, kill off the taxis........Anyway, looks like more and more companies are retrenching, so looks likely Uber/Grabcar is likely choice to do at the moment:smokin:
How to apply eh?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Education nowdays are business opportunities. No more education is a noble profession. Almost all centre (from kintergarden to Uni) are making kill, charging parents this fees, that fees, deposit, payment, etc. Every piece of paper, notes, are counted.

Some bad education centre take advantage of the "economic situation" and demand more fees, (and lastly made profit pulak every year).
I know a kintergarden at mu housing area, where the gurubesar used to drive a Wira. Later upgrade to Vios, then Camry.....and now Merc.
Everytime kintergarden open new intake......she says barang naik harga....no profit and all those bulshit.....

The reality is that the current economy is already bad. Now made worst by those blardy greedy and selfish ppl jacking up prices samor....more for their own gain.

If the situation goes on, a load of bread will cost 5 buck or more, in near future.
Haha reminds me during my study days... I can remember there was one private uni which are known for their HARSH bursary. The Bursary like Ah Long always asking for money, pay late also kena sound and threaten to remove from Uni n everything.

Regarding on Edu and money did u all notice many institutions are in Malaysia n no quality control?

Plus i remembered one incident where this old school 100 year old plus school in Penang have to closed down as the community of the church want to create a private institution (like and uni) there

actually, meeting should be brief and short.....and can be done without even sitting down. Japanese employees are doing meeting standing up, at some corner of the office. No need to makan kuih lapis and drink teh. Besides, all staff oredi had breakfast. Titbits during meeting is a waste money, distracting, and make tummy bigger. hahah

It is a norm that Malaysia style meetings are ever winding, involve tom, Dick Harry, Muthu, Ali, etc....with repeats of agenda, highly makan-minum oriented..... all plainly translate to waste of time, money and human resource. Not to mention, frustration.
Haha, reminds me of my old office. I can still remember. Everytime the DGM will cutcost. Asking for training, he said go n learn urself cutcost.

Go n change some people from this unit to another new unit without training. (something like vendor to Data Centre)

In Data Centre, force us to work in the dark and turn off all aircond and lights. If rise a little they make noise. Better still... in newspaper bragged that their data centre can save energy up to BS %

And the best, cut salary n give 1001 reasons that it was Jabatan Cukai n all the stuff plus saying BN no money so they steal from u. In the end, we found out that one of our subsidiaries had a lost of 200% i guess? N that's why our salary got cut.

well now in new comp better than old comp but has their cutcost as well

Things are tougher this days, yes business not really that good n now we have TPPA a bit challenging. Even my fav food stall had lack of customers than more like last time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Volante, the convertible encore to the limited-run Vanquish Zagato Coupe which was previewed at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este in May. There were only 99 units of the coupe will be built by Aston Martin. However, enough rich people who missed out are now up for an even better opportunity, to purchase one of the 99-more Vanquish Zagato in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience