Iginition Coil Location

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
anyone one know where the location of the iginition Coil which connected to distributor? mind to tell me? cos me wanna to 'pasang' tachometer.. just the sensor wire din connect to it... thx alot...

my car is i-bug kancil. 850cc.. one

Last edited:

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
yakah? the blue colour wire? that's the distibutor? i want to locate the coil.. i can't find.. maybe my eye blur liaw..

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
can anyone help me? the tachometer RPM signal wire need to connect to which one? white or black/red ?? thx

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
if i'm not wrong is white.but there is always sign there at the coil to indicate which is + or -. u wan for sure..get a test light pen or DIY test light to check.

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
i try 1st.. see whether got sign at the coil or not.. cos very hard to see the sign. by the way, if i connect to the wrong sign .. wad will happen?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
just connect the meter wire to the screw below the coil..the body of the coil then done..

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
body of the coil? can ah? cos i found out the coil is rubber made.. nvm i will try .. thx.. later i will inform you guys whether can or not..

try to fix under the coil.. the coil is rubber made.. kenot screw also..

Last edited:

siawgu

Mar 2, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Visit site
ah... at last i found the negative... thanks to you all...

the negative (-) is the black/red wire, not the white one... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alo all mates....Im newbee here.....:)

I've an EG9 4doors convert from EG8...FULL CONVERT(exterior and Interior)..B16a EG9 stock(STANDARD)with EG9 LSD Gearbox...

1-i juz upgraded my ECU (ori b16a ECU) rechip speed limit uncut,rev cut&vtec ROAR at 5500-5800rpm...and connect with E-Manage(BLUE) that wired by my frens...

My Quest...

1-Are im must take my car to DYNO after plug in E-MAnage?sumguys says,no need to DYNO cause im juz plug and play e-manage not use such as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience