Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

I want to buy satria neo cps 1.6 mt

• Thread starter farhan_ghazali
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 8K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

I am X% SATISFIED with MY SATRIA NEO CPS....

• 100% - I want to buy another SATRIA NEO CPS and give it for free because IT IS SOOOO GOODD!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75% - I'll buy another one, if it has 25% discount...

• 50% - Bolehlah...

• 25% - Better buy a Kancil...

• 0% - I want to buy another SATRIA NEO CPS and arm it with 100kg TNT to BOMB PROTON HQ!

• Total voters
F

farhan_ghazali

I am planning to buy SATRIA NEO CPS 1.6 MT at the end of this month.:adore:

However, before I confirm my decision, I want to see the opinions of THE PEOPLE (SATRIA NEO CPS 1.6 Owners):stupid:

I have heard what people say about Malaysian cars...BUT I LOVE MALAYSIA!:love:

Some people say, its good. Some people say, it sucks.:sleep:

Some I want to start a poll for SATRIA NEO CPS 1.6 Owners, on what they think of their RM55K+ investments...:driver:

if me...i prefer to buy civic ek 2 drs
why??..heheh....i luv to mod my car
and for civic/ vtec...there are countless choices 4 that:hmmmm:

yup civic now thief target...scared after 2 week u using..car gone in 60sec..hehehehe.. proton or neo better buy 2nd..proton not worth it buy brand new..lower 2nd value...if i were u and love to mod...better buy 2nd cps or neo 1.6 1st batch basic model which can get 30k...than change to GSR or mivec engine + R3 ori bodykit....more value for money....n more powerfull...

Its worth it bro..i bought one white mt. Anytime smoke vios TRD and swift hahaha..both stock. If u buy 2nd hand car make ur head pening to repair here and there. My bro driving eg6 for 5 years and still in repairing almost every month got problem. If u compare the budget to repair 2nd hand car even though its imported u can buy a new car already! So for every day driving stage 1 mod, adjustable damper, 16inch light weight and high profile tyre its so much fun to drive a neo cps...btw its your choice!

neo not bad,is sporty and now proton r3 also coming out with alot of neo performance parts,cheap to play with and worth the $$$,just some small minor issue only i guess,proton ma,u know lor.

NEO is superb in its handling. The 125hp power plant will provide enough power to propel ur car like a wind. In my opinion, it is the best car that Proton have ever build so far. But if u are a racy type, then go for some modification on it but I recommend u to stay away from the bolt on turbo (BOT).

Last edited:
say no no to BOT, but transplant to MIVEC or GSR is YES!... for 2nd hand car always problem maybe ur bro no luck...as for me..my car is still in mint condition no major repair.....yup when play mod car u must know about cars, engine, a bit knowledge in repairing..plus got frens as a mechanic not normal fren but best fren..hehehe...if not u throat will cut open...

ermm why don't u try for satria gti.. previously i also got headache like your in choosing which car .. first of all, i am plan for new satria neo, but then when i search for information, i found out sgti is more attractive in term of power and handling wise ...then i try search for sgti and found out that the is price is more less than new satria neo... and ermm i go for the sgti.. when i bought the sgti, i straight away send the car to proton for fully inspection.. and nothing much problem .. just spend around 2000++ for new bush, all tear and wear part and other.. and now even stock sgti yr 2000 model can tapau new satria ceo cps... i was amaze with this car.. driving fm butterworth to jb frequently... even i got honda es 2.0.. but i always preferring sgti.. hahaha always argue with my wife why i am always want to drive the sgti.. but trust me... once u feel the handling and power.. sure you cant forget it..

already read newspaper last month satria SGTI is target list...GTI, putra and Honda EK hotcar now....if u buy this car if wanna wath movie make u cant concentrate watching movie... hehehhe wanna park oso feel damm scared...unless u just drive u car and not park anyware....hehehehe..

hope ur future car not be like this huhuhuhu

http://www.kcarlife.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26514

Last edited:
i think neo cps is quite good in handling and bodykit...:driver:
my bro has a sgti(year 2000)..n neo is mine..
comparing this two car..
just a little bit in perfomance...because neo cps has low perfomance in torque and nothing else..
but..
klu mau men pikap...sgti or putra cannot smoked you easily la...:burnout:

p/s..im stilll nOObie..juz my o.5 sen...huhu:hmmmm:

satria neo R3 launching this 28 feb, go check it out. very limited unit
rm79k plus

yup...nice car just for 2 cuz it 2 door ma.just think how/who/what u using that car?if u only drive alone or gf...neo is nice choice!i am prefer 4 door one.:driver:

Like what I've posted in other threads...

If you wanna go for future upgrades, then ditch the idea of buying a CPS & get a brand new Satria Neo Lite instead. Cheap & new. With the lower monthly payment, you can have more cash to spend on modding it.

Like what I've posted in other threads...

If you wanna go for future upgrades, then ditch the idea of buying a CPS & get a brand new Satria Neo Lite instead. Cheap & new. With the lower monthly payment, you can have more cash to spend on modding it.

True. Better buy the cheap new one and mod it later on. U can get the most out of ur bucks.

used or new car ?consider by ppl who work in office know nothing about car.am sure they will buy new car.if ppl who into automobile,work as technician,know lot of friend who also play car they willing buy used car to mod their-self.Office friend who dunno about car,sure dun wan "fan" if his car breakdown on road.dunno what to do,call who?cuz lot of his friend also office boy good in talk and weak in hand-on.For some ppl like us,who really in auto,we know lot of car,know where to get cheap part,where to maintenance cheap labour but good service and most important is we know service/repair/maintenance car by self.it really save lot of money,never never "kena potong"by other.:proud:

used or new car ?consider by ppl who work in office know nothing about car.am sure they will buy new car.if ppl who into automobile,work as technician,know lot of friend who also play car they willing buy used car to mod their-self.Office friend who dunno about car,sure dun wan "fan" if his car breakdown on road.dunno what to do,call who?cuz lot of his friend also office boy good in talk and weak in hand-on.For some ppl like us,who really in auto,we know lot of car,know where to get cheap part,where to maintenance cheap labour but good service and most important is we know service/repair/maintenance car by self.it really save lot of money,never never "kena potong"by other.:proud:

Totally agreed! Knowledge u can learn it step by step and anyone can do it, but for experience u must gain it on ur own and not everyone are good at it.

Ngam..!not everyone good in hand-on,lot of office ppl who like play/mod car but they really cant repair ever change spare tayar too,just know call for HELP!yes,u can learn it(basic) step by step like checking battery water,pump air to empty/top up tayar,add water to coolant spare tank or glass washer tank,check engine oil or gearbox(auto) oil level bla bla...i can think it is total easy for beginner who want to learn basic.checking air filter u ok?spark plug u ok?open timing cover check timing belt or belting condition u ok?if u no confirm ok,better not do it cuz it is for standard 2 but u just standard 1 only this year...slow slow..hehehe..:driver:

When i check the price of the grand new satria neo r3, Surprised, RM79k nearly RM80k, it is really not worth. y i should buy a satria while i can use these money to get a Toyota Vios, Proton U gila kah? Y the japanese car can sell in this price with high tax but our Buatan Malaysia sell so exp?:mad:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi,

Just want to check whether has anyone been caught by hidden speed trap and challenge the summon in court?

Was caught twice in Johor bahru; once in oct 2012 traveling 90km/h at Danga Bay area (60km/h speed limit) which I paid and again recently in jan 2014 traveling 92km/h at kulai area (70km/h speed limit). Both time by hidden camera without any warnings.

I thought that the Deputy IGP in 2011 has declared that police will stop ambushing motorists. Will the court entertain our...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom