i need fcon for 2jz or supra

Oct 28, 2009
UAE dubai
hi all
i would like to know if some one like to sale in good prise his fcon vpro or spro with harrnis
for the 2jz i have supra & am looking for a good cpu for it
thanks wish all the best

synchron

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
You can try our lastest Adaptronic ecu which is the e1280s , it has 12 injector controls max of 60ms of fuel delivery, 8 ignition control max of 360 degree of advance or retard. Control close loop VVTI function up to 4 cams sensors.

It just got the adward in Australia for having the best board designs and the most flexible standalone ecu ever made.

yewkhip

Sep 18, 2007
your supra with vvti or not? i have the Fcon vpro unit and harness for both type, let me know if you interest

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The owner of this AMG Mercedes had contacted me some time ago as he wanted to ensure that his newly acquired pride and joy was properly protected from the harsh environmental conditions with a protective layer of Optimum Opti-Coat.

Optimum Opti-Coat forms a PERMANENT protective layer on the surface of the paint which helps protect the original paint from environmental damage. The Optimium Opti-Coat adds 2-3 microns to the thickness of the paint and is harder and more scratch resistant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience