Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Yah man. We should share that video here. Let me find out how to link it here

5th Sept
Any interesting story during the peak of ghost month. ? Or so happy extra one day public holiday...hahaha

This festival seems to be less now, even the road side offering at my taman, is very very much less now...:confused:

I think these days technology has taken over superstition. Either that or those affected by superstition have become so used to it they feel it's the norm.

I'm just glad I haven't experienced or heard or seen anything.

Oh ya - the other day I told my dad about my junkyard experience with Waze giving me wrong directions - he said he experienced something similar before, except in his case Waze took him to a kampung in the middle of nowhere and the orang asli there were wondering what the chinese fella was doing there.

I think these days technology has taken over superstition. Either that or those affected by superstition have become so used to it they feel it's the norm.

I'm just glad I haven't experienced or heard or seen anything.

Oh ya - the other day I told my dad about my junkyard experience with Waze giving me wrong directions - he said he experienced something similar before, except in his case Waze took him to a kampung in the middle of nowhere and the orang asli there were wondering what the chinese fella was doing there.

Your waze case looks like superstition took over technology.......hhahahhahahha:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom