HPOC - Honda Prelude Members

stanleyboy

May 21, 2006
Hi to all TAI KO lude and Prelude members,

I am Stanley from PJ old klang road, juz own my 2nd gen prelude (white colour) recently. very impressed with the car desgin although its pretty old skool desgin but im planning to change to a vtec enigne (currently with a 1.8 stock engine) and make some modifition for the interior and exterior in future. So i wish some of you guys can provide me some information from your pass experience. thanks

and may i know who shall i contact to. if im interested to join the prelude club? and wat kind activities u guys normally do? coz i cant wait to get my BABYLUDE to join the club and PARTY!! my number is 012-6085182.

Thanks

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
welcome, bro. I'm glad that you have found your babylude and you love everybit of the car. Sayang the car and I'm sure it would give you pleasure driving it.

Anyway, would you mind post a pic of your car for us to enjoy here? I like white colour cars...hehehe..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Hey, nice car. I lov the retractable lamp. BTW, does the plate number bring u luck??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Furthest left,original dull state
Middle area (darker side) - Meguiars Gold class Vinyl detailer
right side - cleaned by Meguiars APC with brushes & quick detail Meguiars Gold class Vinyl detailer

conclusion only a clean surface bringing up brillant shine on the dash

the detail...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience