Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

how well u know about mazda?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skydark

vtec_island.....zone B16A VTEC street..@just in fr
1991 Le Mans Champion - Mazda 787B (Quad-rotor) # 55.

This is the actual car that won Le Mans in 1991 - this car still looks and sounds awesome 10 years on.

The 4 rotor engine produces 700 bhp!

photo of the R26B,a sectional view. The 4-rotor engine is common in trochoid configuration and unit chamber volume with Mazda’s production rotary engines on which it is based. The rotor, designed for a compression ratio of 10:1, is precision-cast, using the lost wax process to reduce the mass of the rotating system.

The rotor and side housings have cermet-coated internal surfaces. The apex seal, made of ceramic, is a 2-piece type designed for enhanced reliability and gas sealing.

3 spark plugs per combustion chamber?

Rotary rocks!! After about 2 weeks of ownership, I'm totally in love with the smooth rotary power and acoustic!

Originally posted by endless551@Dec 22 2004, 14:33
3 spark plugs per combustion chamber?
:blink: :blink: that what it say and look like.....i got lots of stuff bout rennesis(RX8)u want it i can mail it to ya.....send me a PM containing ur e mail add ....if u want to.... :) :)

Do u have some info for FC3S as well? the old 13B too.. ?

u have to listen to 26b idle..i straightly fell in love with it !

Originally posted by 20vturbo@Dec 23 2004, 18:27
u have to listen to 26b idle..i straightly fell in love with it !
Do we have a 26B in Msai!?!?!?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Pors911_R_0.jpg

Recently we covered the Porsche Cup S and now Porsche unveiled a revised version of its most powerful 911-based racecar. Called the GT3 RSR, its predecessor is renowned for winning several races, among them being the legendary Le Mans 24 hour races at both France and Spa in Belgium as well as overall victory in the grueling Nurburgring 24 hours in Germany...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom