How much does this bumper cost?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

blade69

Hi guys,

did checkout the 99 look alike bumper for Ek 1996. Still prefer an original bumper to be fitted to the car.

How about this one? How much does this bumper, grill and the lip cost all together?

Currently my front bumper has rubber moulding by the side.Looks very dull with it.

Anyone out there selling these items, pls quote the price here . Thanks alot.

Last edited:
blade69 said:
Hi guys,

did checkout the 99 look alike bumper for Ek 1996. Still prefer an original bumper to be fitted to the car.

How about this one? How much does this bumper, grill and the lip cost all together?

Currently my front bumper has rubber moulding by the side.Looks very dull with it.

Anyone out there selling these items, pls quote the price here . Thanks alot.
Looks very dull with mouldings? Ain't it look more plain wihtout the mouldings dress up on the bumper?

Anyway, this is the USDM 96-98 bumper, or the legendary 97 Type R bumper. The replica lip and grillee is readily available in most accessaries shops. For pre facelift, I still prefer the bumper moulding and SiR lip. The Type R lip just simply looks too bulky for my taste.

Thanks for the info hikaru...

anyway is it available here and how much does this one cost?

and can it be matched wit sir lip? :smile:

You can simply shave off your bumper mouldings if you really want to instead of getting another bumper. The SiR lip fits nicely on it.

hikaru : can shave off but it wont last long rite?

jien said:
hikaru : can shave off but it wont last long rite?
That depends on what kinda job the paint shop does.

hikaru, my current front bumper is a taiwan made. the finishing is not good compared to the original one.

thats y i'm planning to get one like this or the 99 (look alike bumper for my EK96. Still haven't decided coz don't know the price for this 97 Type R bumper. Prefer to fix an original bumper.

blade69 said:
hikaru, my current front bumper is a taiwan made. the finishing is not good compared to the original one.

thats y i'm planning to get one like this or the 99 (look alike bumper for my EK96. Still haven't decided coz don't know the price for this 97 Type R bumper. Prefer to fix an original bumper.
The 99 look a like bumper ain't no original too. So why don't you just get the original bumper and the SiR lip? Keep the mouldings as well.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom