how does it feel driving a skyline??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
so true raptorie54.... saw a few of the GTR35 here in japan.. they r really treated same class as all those supercars...

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
:wavey:
sorry change abit ... how bout the felling GTT (A) and Evo 7.5 GTA ??? wit 1 is better ???
I owned a GTT(A) ... tested the GTA before ... stock to stock ... the GTT felt slightly more torque .... Turning radius, GTT win flat, GTA need a whole lot more space for a U-turn .... Making others head turns, dun need to say, confirm GTT :P

Modded model wise ... see who got a deeper pocker only

splitduck

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
my 2 cents opinion..

hands down i drove a gtr34 v spec11 and evo 8..
you will be totally awestruck in the skyline man not mentioning how handsome the car will look when u r in it...woohoo!!!
but handling wise...hmmm guess i need to work on tat too coz the tail does swing quite a bit...
but what the heck y u need to turn at 200 for...??
skyline bro if u can afford...
1 more thing...that damn car can really take a beating...
the owner just goes on rippin and rippin the car like for 2 years and im surprised the damn thing just farts away and never fails to perform at every single moment...
he drives it like as if its n/a...every single time!!!damn..
my bet on any given day...SKYLINE...hehe

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
yeah ..really love skyline alot ...but cant affort yet laah .. have to drive my fake skyline 1st hahaha

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
just my 2 cent...different class , different price...:hmmmm: so cannot compare:dontknow: there're tonnes of pros and cons...:biggrin:

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
well ... this question is posted in a skyline forum ... the discussion tends to be pro skyline

try asking same question in a evo forum ... u will get all the pro point on evo there

:)

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
my friend has an Evo 9 and he just got a GT-R... both of us have been doing some modding to get more out of the GT-R round corners, so we can beat the damn Evo at its own game... but i'll tell you this, even with simple mods like exhaust, suspension and sparkplugs, my friend has never been happier with his GT-R (although he still believes the Evo is the quicker car round KL roads.. kudos to Evo for go-kart handling :adore: ) the GT-R is really fun to drive.

so, you got an S2000 and an EVO already, i don't see whats stopping you from completing your driving experience by getting a GT-R. there's nothing like it on the streets i'll tell you that. no regrets, baby.

splitduck

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
alamak kejap lagi kena tembak...:smokin:
true la..wat all the evo fans say...even though i myself drive an evo seteng..
skyline is a dreamers car man..if can would luv to drive it everyday...
drive once awhile no fun...

keithmin

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
lol, im a die hard Skyline fan, i really love this pretty car...it gives me the feel of a status in the community, but of coz...i have to scarify if i want to own it lor...i dunwan few months later let bank take back away from me...i oso dowan later becoz of this, i`ll hate this sexy car, im trying hard to buy myself a Skyline, its a dream car for me... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all the taiko everywhere... I need som help fro mu guys... My friend recently bought an EVO 3 engine to be fitted into his perdana V6. However, his foreman said EVO 3 is not a plug n play engine into a perdana V6. He sayd some modification needs to be done on the engine.

The item he has at the moment:
1) Engine lantai complete
-engine E3
-gearbox E3
-injectors 510cc
-intake manifold n throttle body E3
-Intercooler and piping E3
-turbo TD05 big compressor 16g E3

2) wiring and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience