• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Honda integra DC2 B18C type R track car for sale

vin2911

500 RPM
Hi all,
i have 1 honda integra DC2 track car for sale with B18C Type R engine ,this car is ready for track so if any one looking for track car pls do call me navin : 0195715707 location : ipoh ( tasik )

Price : RM 17500 NEG

Thank you.

if i want to change to street car... what mod must i do??? estimate??

bro you cannot chg to street car because this car no geran its from japan ...

bro you cannot chg to street car because this car no geran its from japan ...

Who say cannot.. He must 1st mod himself to be Malaysia PM.. then SEMUA BOLEH!! MALAYSIA BOLEH... They big boys can do everything.. when got disclose they will just cover it up.. haih...

Back to topic.. Track Car mean either this car is imported from others country (mostly Japan) as parts.. So it can NEVER be register.. Cause meaning imported as part the car must be CUT half.. But some importer (HALF CUT) got jalan with custom they either just cut the roof and back side or some never even cut it cause they already got buyer or plan to use it as track car.. So JPJ wont accept this car to be register.. even it is not cut cause in their database these car is already or suppose to be CUT d..

THere are some local car out there but not be able to be registered any more due to moddification to chasis number or kereta potong kes.. THis car will 1st be confiscated by JPJ then it will be lease out (lelong) at JPJ.. DON'T dream alot middle man there.. Was at IPOH JPJ few weeks back an EH2 was on lelong.. Potong n sambung backside kes due to accident.. No chance to get it.. those middle man got lubang with jpj to get it..
The purchase of this lelong car will be issue a reciept not geran.. it will be legal to track or off road use only..

I hope my 2 cents give you some enlightment on what track car means... SORRY owner of the sale.. Free bump for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom