Honda Civic Ej7 type r

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

so4vtec

Known Member
Honda civic Ej7 yrs make 1997(A)want to let go.
-fully converted to Vi-rs interior(d.board,seat,door trim)
-Fully converted Black interior(include the below carpet)
-exterior all 99 spec(confirm all parts Original)
-rear wind screen with wiper original
-sun roof
-Original gold colour converted to 2K black
-5 lug knuckle with disc brake
-buddy club HI/Low adjustable absorber
-Mugen MF 10 rim(original)Brooze colour 16inch(brought from SS racing)
-Michelin pilot sport new tyre 4 pcs
-Monster carbon fiber bonet(original & brought new from Ss racing)
-B18C type R eng with 4.785 LSD gear box
-Mugen 4-1 extractor with jasma approve
-Power filter
-Toda racing flyhwheel
-Racing clutch & cover one set
-Recaro SR3(30th anniversary with signed) limited seat one pair
-Mugen Spoiler(DC2 Model but converted to ek)
-Front & rear anti roll bar
-Omp steering wheel
-Panasonic Cd player
-HID head Lamp
-Fully tinted,
-Spoon original side mirror(brought new at Ss racing)
- rm83XXXnego.....!!View to believe,(loc Kl,cheras)
pls call 012-3221432 wah

Originally posted by so4vtec@Mar 2 2005, 22:58
Honda civic Ej7 to let go,full converted to Vi-rs interior(d.board,seat,door trim) & exterior,rear wind screen with wiper ori,sun roof,5 lug disc brake,buddy club adjustable,Mugen MF 10 rim(ori)Brooze colour with michelin new tyre,monster carbon fiber bonet(ori),B18C type R eng with 4.785 LSD gear box,Mugen 4-1 extractor,Power filter,Toda racing flyhwheel & racing clutch,Recaro SR3 limited seat one pair,Mugen Spoiler(DC2 Model but converted to ek),front & rear anti roll bar,Omp steering,Panasonic Cd player,HID head Lamp,fully tinted,Spoon original side mirror rm83XXXnego.....!!View to believe,(loc Kl,cheras)
pls call 012-3221432 wah
wah,

ur car ke?

awesome car n nice price too.. i wonder anyone dare to take it or not...?? my fren's car similar to this setup ( only engine is diffrent.. he's using b16a) open the price at 75 .. discount after discount n now the price is at 68 also ppl said too xpensive.. i hate such comment la.. becoz.. he spent over 25k to tidy up the car.. n i know how nice n superb the car is.. :)

free bump for u.. ;)

Nice specs on the car. Quite high above market value, but for Honda fans.. this car would be very nicely modded up.

Really nice specs. A picture to go with it would be even better :lol:

Originally posted by Riezal-R@Mar 3 2005, 09:19
Nice specs on the car. Quite high above market value, but for Honda fans.. this car would be very nicely modded up.

ya really good... if u got pic lagi best...

Originally posted by so4vtec@Mar 2 2005, 22:58
Honda civic Ej7 to let go,full converted to Vi-rs interior(d.board,seat,door trim) & exterior,rear wind screen with wiper ori,sun roof,5 lug disc brake,buddy club adjustable,Mugen MF 10 rim(ori)Brooze colour with michelin new tyre,monster carbon fiber bonet(ori),B18C type R eng with 4.785 LSD gear box,Mugen 4-1 extractor,Power filter,Toda racing flyhwheel & racing clutch,Recaro SR3 limited seat one pair,Mugen Spoiler(DC2 Model but converted to ek),front & rear anti roll bar,Omp steering,Panasonic Cd player,HID head Lamp,fully tinted,Spoon original side mirror rm83XXXnego.....!!View to believe,(loc Kl,cheras)
pls call 012-3221432 wah
:o wah bro........is this 'monster' black color....bfor this is white,izit......why wanna sell this beauty meh....fuyyo i saw this car several time & what u hav done to it is fab.....marvellous....free bumpzzzzzz for u.......good luck..bro :D

PS- if I got 'some' money i'll go for urs 'monster'..bro :P

i know this car....damn cun man. original MF10, original Monster hood, original Spoon mirror. worth to buy

i wish that i have that much money to buy.... really worth... sumore type r...
and sumore the seller is mr so4vtec... sure good car.. :lol:

Originally posted by Riezal-R@Mar 3 2005, 09:19

yeah, rather high above market value (but the parts definitely make it up for the costs!).. i guess this car is for those who really appreciates it for the modifications done and efforts put to keep it in good shape.. :)

however, i guess some people tend to get a stock car and modify from there onwards.. much better pleasure then getting one that has already been done up..

well, a picture says a thousand words .. :lol: :D

the car is black. the white one was the previous owner of the MF10, Monster & Spoon carbon stuff.

Originally posted by Jackie Leong+Mar 4 2005, 13:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jackie Leong @ Mar 4 2005, 13:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mynnDAWG@Mar 4 2005, 12:08
Ej7 = 1997 la...d'oh
the civic that i trade-in oso EJ7, but year of make is 1996. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Jackie, wat car are u driving now? CT?

hehe.. yeah :P :lol:

toyota salesman go "look down" on my civic, give me damn low trade-in price.. so went to honda and got a rather good price for my civic.. so got the deal moving and 1 week after that, i'm driving my new car liao ;)

still remain.. the fan of honda! POWER OF DREAMS :D :P

hehh hehhh hehh at last he wanted to sell his car!!!!!!
nice n fast car dude...but too expensive....hehhh hehhh can't afford to pay for the installment

if u guys wanted to look for the photo better check out the XTREME KARS magazine last year issue with subaru impreza STI as a front page cover.......if u guys always hang around at tmn sungai besi area surely this caar look familiar!!!!!!

Yeah..yeah...!!if i cant post the pic here.pls check it out at motor trader.i meant next issue la,cos take the pic tomorrow morning...!!the price can nego,if the price is really lowest owner will exchange the Mf 10 To Dc2 type r rim..!!Tq
Really a nice car Man..!! Thankx for Visit..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom