Honda Civic 2.0S Performance Figures

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hi all, what are the performance figures for the Civic 2.0s (8th generation)? Things like 0-100km/h, top speed, etc. I can't seem to find these on any website or google.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
Asian Civic 2.0S Power
quite a nice review on the current 2.0 civic

but u still don't have the 0-100 timing and the top speed in this article. I think you can make an assumption since the older ET1 civic used almost the same engine...

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Yeah I saw that website earlier today. It showed Dyno test results, and how much torque it produces. Strange, all sites I go to either discuss it's performance in a dynamo meter or how nice the interior is, but no hard facts on 0-100km/h. I think the top speed is mentioned in Honda Malaysia. It makes me wonder, the target market for this car is probably young people or young families who want that sporty look in a sedan. Yet all this dyno results and performance curves and torque ratings just seem to be written for tuning enthusiasts or mechanics.

I'm actually not familiar with Hondas at all, except for the model names such as Integra, Civic, Civic Type-R, City... But I don't know what versions there are or how many generations. So I don't know what an ET1 is. Again, no performance data is available on the Civic ET1 on google. Very strange.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
if u search in asia.vtec.net you can find ET1 performance data as tested by WongKN. I think for the time being WongKN hasn't found the time to really tests the civic FD yet (the current generation).

uh yeah... the previous civic 2.0 chassis code is ET1

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
check youtube, there some video posted there showing top speed around 220+

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Qualifying- Super GT Round 4 2006 Sepang Circuit Malaysia
Grabbing pole position for second straight year

ARTA NSX overpowers its rivals!
GT300 class PP goes to I.M. JIHAN CO.LTD-APPLE-Shiden for second round in a row
The official qualifying sessions for the JAPAN GT CHAMPIONSHIP MALAYSIA, Round 4 of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience