HKS Circle Earth Grounding Kit

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
does grounding kits really improve throttle response? i've heard that installing grounding kits can give better power. I think that's true for older cars only with very corroded chassis...

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
youmolo said:
does grounding kits really improve throttle response? i've heard that installing grounding kits can give better power. I think that's true for older cars only with very corroded chassis...
No, won't improve throttle response.

Better power? Most likely the LOST power is being regained. You are right about the aged connections. But it works on new cars too. Those that doesn't has sufficient grounding in the factory setup - that's almost every japanese-base car.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I somehow doubt that grounding will provide any improvements in performance but I could be wrong. Even if it did, it'll be rather minimal. I would opt to think of installing grounding if it helps to stabilize or prolong the life span of anything that's electrical, or something like that.

c-ground

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
satria_95 said:
I somehow doubt that grounding will provide any improvements in performance but I could be wrong. Even if it did, it'll be rather minimal. I would opt to think of installing grounding if it helps to stabilize or prolong the life span of anything that's electrical, or something like that.
Yes, you are particularly right. We have emphasized it for more than 1 time.

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
drexchan said:
No, won't improve throttle response.

Better power? Most likely the LOST power is being regained. You are right about the aged connections. But it works on new cars too. Those that doesn't has sufficient grounding in the factory setup - that's almost every japanese-base car.
japanese based cars have poor grounding? what's the story behind that?

daze

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
KL<>JB
Any recommended VS+GK ? How much and where to get it?
Around JB? saw some GK in some accessories shop. very thick cable. nice cable wrap but dunno how reliable compare to a good one?
Saw in ZTH there's one Votech brand, how was it? Hows d pivot brand then?

c-ground

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
daze said:
Any recommended VS+GK ? How much and where to get it?
Around JB? saw some GK in some accessories shop. very thick cable. nice cable wrap but dunno how reliable compare to a good one?
Saw in ZTH there's one Votech brand, how was it? Hows d pivot brand then?
----> c-ground <------??

Anyway, we only do grounding cables. If you are looking for VS, you may want to try Votech or khguan's DIY.

c-ground is compatible to any VS since we can customize the layout for a specific car model.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
In my own knowledge,
Volt Stabilizer is used to decrease fluctuation in electric current which mean more stable current flow.
Earth Cable is used to smoothen the flow of electric current...

Inside the VS there are big condenser that stores current for a short period of time then release it. i think this is how they control the fluctuation of the current...

mp5onfire

Jun 9, 2005
penang
drexchan said:
not condenser.. capacitors lar..
not just one.. a series of different caps with different capacitance value..
ermm... condenser and capacitors r the same... just a diffrent name

eye

Jul 7, 2005
Butterworth
can we feel any changes if we install it??
some ppl say that we can feel become lighten when we 'lajak', is it true??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I'm driving a kenari, I juz bought the X1-R package but I don't know where to pour the transmission trreatment oil. Other forumer said that there's a dip stick for checking the transmission oild level, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Those who know about this, pls help me out.

Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience