Help on bumpers

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
I had a Saga and had met an accident recently til the right side of the front bumper torn down a bit with the hood dented. A friend of mine who drove a Viva just now, just drove up a concrete pole leftover in the grass while parking and had the left side front bumper misaligned with minor scratches. So now, I'm asking sifus around if I am to make my car and my friend's around how much will it cost? One thing for sure, my bumper screw tube already pecah and so i suspect on my friend's car. Need advise....

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Can't screw! My bumper screw up already broke.... And I tried to push back the bumper to its original self but fail too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever been next to a supercar at a traffic light while seated in your hot hatch? You know he's going to smoke you if you try but sometimes, you do it just for fun, you know the rich man and his ego will almost never let you pass. However, the tables may just change in a twisty public road where power doesn't really matter and responsible driving is the only rule, just keeping up with a million dollar supercar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience