Head lamp setup for 323f

eakamal

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Kuala Terenggan
Hi..I'm using 323f lantis and found my head lamp set up too low esp on the right side.This make me a bit difficult to drive with low beam.Any one know how to set up or shop can set up for me.Thanks.. :)

kfze

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Hi there,
Lantis lamps has 2 screws that allows u to adjust up down and left right. Its kinda difficult to locate though.

Go to this website : www.maz323f.co.uk

Its a great site dedicated for lantis only. And they have a DIY section where it will show u how to adjust the headlights.

Try it !

eakamal

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Kuala Terenggan
kfze said:
Hi there,
Lantis lamps has 2 screws that allows u to adjust up down and left right. Its kinda difficult to locate though.

Go to this website : www.maz323f.co.uk

Its a great site dedicated for lantis only. And they have a DIY section where it will show u how to adjust the headlights.

Try it !
Hi kfze..Thanks for ur help.I try to find those 2 screw..& it's hard to locate it...I just print out from the web page & try to study it..Anyway thanks kfze

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While all the hype surrounding the McLaren MP4-12C that has been doing the rounds on the interwebs may have led us to believe that we know everything there is to know about the latest supercar from McLaren, little did we realise that it was just smoke and mirrors with not much of the actual details being leaked out, until now that is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience