Head Lamp getting yellow

master_flexs

Apr 7, 2006
how to clean my head lamp cover... its getting yellow....

master_flexs

Apr 7, 2006
Charade G100 but already convert the front into Detomaso G200..

my head lamp is crystal G200 Detomaso.

WFM6259

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Bro, I read in this forum also sometimes ago. They use brake fliud to remove the yellow stain. But carefull with the fluid. It can damage your paint work. Gud lug

master_flexs

Apr 7, 2006
really... ok ill hav a try...

master_flexs

Apr 7, 2006
wash it inside out? that lamp cover can pull out meh?

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
Go to acc shop and tell them .. some of them are selling a kind of liquid tat can remove it if it is still not too yellowish.. very good effect...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Don't mind me for sounding like a nagger, but don't people ever look through the forum before starting a thread? There is already enough repeated same topic threads around. Ah, forgive me. I guess in modern days, the brains should not be used that much.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This was done by Autodetailer in PJ recently. Notice the not-so-lovely stock paintjob, and nicks and scratches.

Was pretty much blown away when I collected the car. Meticulously done. The car was stripped and polished. And the engine bay looks absolutely fab. Yums! Car looks so new, except for those stupid stone chips and deep scratches (from people who don't know how to open doors, buggers).

They flattened and finished the stock clear to achieve a mirror-finish with extreme DOI...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience