Head Crashed Toyota Corolla 1997 1.6Gli

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Mar 22, 2010
Miri
Hi guys, I've been finding hard to get a solution to fix my Toyota Corolla 1.6Gli that was on road in 1997. It's AE 111 model with 4A-FE engine. This car has a massive crash at the front which means the whole head is almost turns nothing. Now I am looking for ways to fix the head. At first, the mechanics gave me an idea of finding a half cut for repairing the car since everything will be there and most importantly the front bones the car.

After a month, I am still not able to find any half cut that is the same exact model. Hence, I was wondering if any other AE 110 models can have the same bone structure that can be used. Or isit that all the models from AE 110 to 119 have the same structure ? Everything will be easy if the bone can be used. Body parts can be easily buy, and the engine block of my crashed car still can be used. If there's any ways pls inform me [email protected] or post at this thread. Ty every1

Attachments

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
when you got no one to turn to and no answers to be found ,

look for AE101-Wong

welcome !

GEFORCEXTREME

Known Member
Nov 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
No offence, but why not get a new car? I don't think it will be cheap to repair it either since half front is gone. Even if you could get a half-cut and join it back, it will never be the same.

Noobdewo

Mar 22, 2010
Miri
True though that it will be a lot of work. but do hope that if there's an easier way. I've asked the workshop, they will fix everything with rm4000 including the paint job. if i get to find a half cut.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
lolzz...what i have is this only ma...
but if want original half cut also have 1...

Noobdewo

Mar 22, 2010
Miri
So u guys also have the local 1.6gli 4A-FE half cut ? But if i use this Japan 4A-GE engine half cut, it still can be use on the local AE111 ? Does the bone can be welded together too ?

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
So u guys also have the local 1.6gli 4A-FE half cut ? But if i use this Japan 4A-GE engine half cut, it still can be use on the local AE111 ? Does the bone can be welded together too ?
can....many ppl ald convert to this engine ald, and JPJ passes too...
it's under same chasis, the frame u can transfer to ur car body too..
but not transfer the whole frame la...if like that consider kereta potong ald..

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
u mean joint this part in?
part of it...and some from the half cut frame..
coz my friend last time crash his car 99, have to bought a half cut frame and transfer some into the body...

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
found this original engine...JDM AE110, fitted with 5AFE (1500cc)

Attachments

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
u mean joint this part in?
that is the nose cut... if you are specific looking for this.. I believes you can ask Ivan just look for your AE111 nose cut. But as u mentions it was a terrible mess accident..

So what's wrong with buying a whole half cut from Japan JDM AE111 and plug in everything :)

your front part there i don't think has any different from local version, illegal mod on body which gets rejected by JPJ were located at your middle of car or rear part. Especially when your door side slams into a concrete wall which makes your car fold into a piece of fries. That ones is called shitty case... which i dun think u can do anything else other than cut your car into half and join it back. That ones u have to request a special letter from puspakom or jpj already.

and from what i know, your case is just front engine. u can just change back everything from the AE111 half cut from japan... and your car frame starts from rear to your engine's firewall. The rest is everything u can cut and weld back. That's why having a greats crash on front of your car is always better than getting a crash badly on your side and rear of your car. Which ur car body will be completely ruined.

Ivan, lead him to the darkside... :thefinger:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i think the owner found the solution to gao dim his car ald..
long time never see him reply here..hahah!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There was this thread I saw last month on a Workshop in Batu Caves. It did engine conversions. It had pics or links to pics of all the work/job done. I was very impressed with the workmanship.

Can anyone remember what's the name of the shop? or where in Batu Caves it was? Or point me to the direction of the thread?

I tried the SEARCH ENGINE and checked ALL the threads with "Workshop" and "Conversion" but to no avail. Nothing.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience