Hate the moving of the stuff for sale!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Dear fellow M'locians,

Really hate ZTH moving the stuff for sale in our forum. Eversince this happened, hardly get any replies from buyers. Respond has been so poor or should I zero since I posted :mad:. Anyway, just wanted to add that my recent stuff for sale items are as the following. More items will be added by me from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Hi chris,

I noticed your sales thread & moved it to zth marketplace,This is to avoid & control any member here (zth/MLOC) simply post stuff for sales & the whole MLOC forum become a mixed-up pasar malam but not a forum for u guys to have a discussion.

A MLOC marketplace sticky was created & u had post ur sales link into it http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ancer-marketplace-links-parts-and-others.html so what is the problem now?u know the rules but u don't feel like u want to follow?or you just dont have much time on reading the rules rather than post all stuff for sales to attract more attention?

Moderators are kind enuf not to delete ur post and just move it,if u still feel there is any problem,pls feel free to pm me or reply here

p/s ur 1st post has been edited,reason: NO SALES ALLOWED HERE

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
my 2 cents... just a suggestion...is it possible to change sticky marketplace title??... just to make it more attractive...i.e maybe different title...or make it bolded font (as usual if any update) but with striking font colour... so can help all my friends here to sell their stuff...don't 'fire' me ok..it's just a suggestion..hehehehe:biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
haha..no worry bro aziz,input are welcome.

sorry to tell u that we cannot coloured our title but i could change the title.

how about "sell ur lancer parts here,link only!"

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
hehehe ok understand...maybe "Parts/Accessories FOR SALE" :biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
ok,will leave this thread for few days to get more input for other members.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Thanks bro...

Wei! All seller...quick give some suggestion , how to make it more attractive! hehehe:biggrin:

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006

Appreaciate your feedback on the matter and you doing your job. Just that for MLOC guys when we post our items here we want to sell to our fellow members meaning mitsubishi evo or lancer owners. If I was interested in selling to outsiders, I would have posted my sales page at the marketplace.

Nuff said as you guys have your rules here and I am in no position to make a ruling of any sort. Just wanted to share my comments on what I think happened after members who posted items for sale faced. I believe I cant speak for everybody out there but this is what I faced so far.

Items have had no respond or indeed moving like a :slug:. Believe if I changed the pricing to FREE OF CHARGE also nobody would know. LOL!! :biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Hi Chris,

I'll take from u if it's FOC even I dun need it..lolz

I'm not sure which site usually all MLOC members hang out,but with our new layout & format,any potencial buyer (MLOC member) could juz subscribe the marketplace sticky here & easily notice any stuff selling by clicking the user cp whenever there is anything "new" on sales.and the best part is not like those sales thread in marketplace it'll be shown in "new post" aswell.

bad respond on your sales thread does not mean that it did'nt get any attention,the viewed result of your thread shows how hot ur stuffs, but the moving of it tells the price/condition/market demand somehow does not meet buyer's requirement.

im not good in marketing or survey on Evo's stuff,but im hope everybody could stick to the rules

it's not easy to manage/control something like zerotohundred as we have many clubs & makes.we could not allow sales tread goes into discussion area or the other way round.

even any club out there has classified each section for it's own purpose,to make it more organised.what u think a sales thread appear in a technical section of bmw club malaysia?or a 3 series question pop out in a 5 series forum?

each car club in zth has ONE specific forum,all we can do to control the forum is to hv some sticky for it's owe purpose.

hope all member here in MLOC could understand what im trying to express & keep your good job in contributing knowledge,experience,picture,parts,network and friendship to zerotohundred.

cheers!

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Hahaha...If free I also wan la not only you. Anyway, I know you guys are doing a good job at upgrading the site every now n then. Well, if its there, its there la. I dun wan to harp on it. Just wan to ask you how the hell do I change the thumbnails on my item for sale page as it shows a stupid radiator pic. I wan it to show something else but do not know how to change it. Thank again.

Cheers

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
i think this way are difficult for seller to update the item list, i dont think everyone will check item list from first page to last page.

new item will not attract to members, unless they go to the link and check one by one.

if post in market place, the input are too fast, sometimes just less than 10m , yur post is aredy in page 2 or 3, so no one will notice it.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i think this way are difficult for seller to update the item list, i dont think everyone will check item list from first page to last page.
if this is regarding the MLOC marketplace sticky,seller r welcome to paste the link again for any update and "potencial buyer" who subscribed sticky will get noticed once any seller paste it.
if this is regarding seller's thread in marketplace,all info in the 1st post will carry forward to the 1st post of every page,this will make buyer & seller feel easier to read & update.all seller need to do is update the 1st post & the rest posts on every page will automatically updated.
this is what i practise when zth changed.

new item will not attract to members, unless they go to the link and check one by one.
link only "might not" attract members in the sticky,but u may state what actually u r selling above the link.like "evo 4 seat,radiator & turbo for sale" & coming by the link u created in marketplace.

if post in market place, the input are too fast, sometimes just less than 10m , yur post is aredy in page 2 or 3, so no one will notice it.
that's why "bump" only allowed in next 6 hours after your last post.and just to remind u,the link u pasted in MLOC marketplace sticky guide someone direct to your sales thread without go through marketplace page by page and post in the sticky is not hot as compare to marketplace thread flow

hope my answers above could solve your problems and ur input are most welcome.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
im cool,the red colour is to get yours attention rather than express my feeling,im just telling what zth could offer to member for a better place to hang out.

thanks for reading & again,input are welcome

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, behalf of my fren ;wanna to ask about gearbox convertion.
Due to halfcut come with 4WD, if 4WD to FF , will we encounter side effect like check engine light "on" after convertion??
Did 4wd car come with different ecu compare with FF version ??
After removed 4Wd, will it affected ecu working function ??
pls advice . Thanks. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience