has anyone tried this??...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lekalo

500 RPM
Dear gamers of ZTH,
Has enyone tried the game "7 Sins"???
It is really fun I tewl u! I'm hooked! Some may say it's something like Playboy Mansion, (haven't played that by the way).. cept a lil more simplified I guess?

Available on PS2, I can summarize that its all about you as this feller who will play your way to the top of the social circles, using deception, lies, stealing, a lot of ayat² and ultimately... se*!!!! Yes! You heard...ehem.. READ that right!!!
There are Mini-Games where you 'simulate' the f-ing! hahahahahah!

Anyone have the chance, buy it, you won't regret it.. and discuss here lah ok?
I promise it'll give ya a good laff!!!

PS2 got adult game? hmm... as i can remember in the earlier day, the family game console manufacturers (Nitendo, SEGA, SONY and etc) have a muture agreement that they will no sell any adult game for family game console.

So SONY brake the agreement?

brader..
whatever it is la, don't matter lah. It's damn hillarious I tell you! Faster buy! Faster play! Then faster tok kok!!! yahahahahaha!!!
By the way, wat abt Leisure Suit Larry? Same oso rite...? Few platforms carrying it rite? Duno lah!

my wife sure knock my head hehehehe just kidding...7 sins mmmm yam yam like x box
games volley beach ball all girls naked

this game kinda gets harder with all your emotions running damn wild after every mission.. :P

Top Bottom