Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Happy Chinese New Year

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
happy chinese new year :_::_::_:

Happy CNY

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!! to all toyotarians...

to those you'll be travelling... be safe and happy journey....

me... going up north to PNG, KEDAH, PERLIS, KELANTAN, TERENGGANU & PAHANG...

cheers...

Whoa..Sham.. travelling all places collect angpows ar??hahaha.. or visiting all the chopshop in those states for hachiroku parts???

to all who are celebrating.. Happy Chinese New Year.. Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

to others.. Happy Holiday and have a good break.

Drive safely.....

To All,

Happy Chinese New Year...!!!

have a nice year ahead...

Happy Chinese New Year.... For All Toyotarians...........

Hong Pao Na Lai.. Hehe...

Happy Chinese New Year to All Toyotarians........
God bless u and Drive carefully during this festival......
cheers :)

After long time no posting, this is my 1st post in this year. Happy Chinese New Year to all....

To all member member, kawan kawan,.... sekalian,
Hippie Chinese New Year, may all of us will have a better year ahead thou... and Hippie Holiday as well ya... :_:

To those who are travelling ya, dun drive fast fast ya if not later u will be visited by "choi san yeh" <-- God of Wealth riding Honda horse to giv u angpao huh... hehehe....

Again Hippie, Hoppie, Happie, Huppie and Heppie Chinese New Year to all of ya...:regular_smile: :_: :shades_smile: :_: :shades_smile: :regular_smile:

:_: YEAH! GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!!

Ang whut pao la!!! GAMBLE gao gao! :D hahahah!! ^_^ store enough bullets then go genting and while on genting trip time... go drift a bit hahhahah!!! then come back down with 2 choice.. either becomes one flat wallet roti canai or becomes :shades_smile: so happy hahaha!!!

then go bakar mercun until like world war 4! ^_^ malaysia mini version..hahhah!!!

For those who goin back to hometown.... drink red bull la!! ^_^ but hahaha!!! all also know how to race ones.. so ^_^ aiyer... no need say much la.. just bkareful la.. :D

for KL stayers ones.. hahhah!! ei!! lots of highway very clear man! :D hahahhaha!! Kkakakakakakak!!!!

happy chinese new year to all toyotarian..hope will enjoy your holiday...
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE....BUT DRIFT OK...hehehehe

levin said:
今天是財神節,壹福貳祿三壽肆喜伍財六路神仙都來保佑你!發吧,讓我們今年都走運!

[/quote]

err.. bro can translate a bit ar? i m so desperate to know what it says lah... i can only understand "today is God of Wealth's day, and then ......... dunno liao.... ".... :_:

banzai said:
Whoa..Sham.. travelling all places collect angpows ar??hahaha.. or visiting all the chopshop in those states for hachiroku parts???
quote]

CHANG,

NO LAR!!! NOT COLLECTING ANG POW OR PAT/LOK PARTS LAR!!!!! TUA LAR!! PPL DON'T WANT TO GIVE:angel_smile:
BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS LONG TIME A GO WITH FEW FRIENDS... TWO ESTEEM AND ONE INNOVA WITH FAMILIES........ JALAN2 CARI MAKAN!!! HAHAHA..(TO MAINTAIN THIS BIG STOMACH!!!) :embaressed_smile:

CHEERSSS....

Wish all the toyotarian 'GONG XI FATT CHAI" :):):)
Remember to drive carefully when going outstation... ... :D

george8724 said:
err.. bro can translate a bit ar? i m so desperate to know what it says lah... i can only understand "today is God of Wealth's day, and then ......... dunno liao.... ".... :_:

Mean today is God of fortune , 1 fuk 2 luk 3 sau 4 hey 5 choy 6 road god's will come to bless u . Fatt bah . Let us to year to be good luck !

Dun really know how to translate in english lah but this only i try try to translate . If got any wrong pls correct me :embaressed_smile: !

gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya!!gong xi gon xi gong xi ni!!!!:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

wish all of u happy chinese new year and enjoy the long holiday!!!:_: :_:

A Post Every 5 Mins

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/btViXvIDsi0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's at it, yet again. This time could be his best and in ultra-spectacular Hollywood set, style and props!. As for the Ford Fiesta, it might be road illegal, but how much does it take to make one's car sound & go like that? i mean...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom