Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

h2 hummer in town

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
uncle don is the onwer one of restaurant at sri hartamas..jus opposite the hartamas square la...damn so kaya la dat guy...wonder wut business dat he run beside the restaurant...hahaha

hummer_h3suv_sportutility_2006_exterior_4_346x270.jpg

H3

070895AA.jpg

H3 and H2, H3 is much smaller like a CRV-Pajero

walau weh... so big different man...
seem to be like so ying when drive 1 of those
nvr saw a real hummer on d road before...
wonder how huge it is actually...

h2 is much bigger than other car...last time i saw it take over toyota unser make that unser look like kancil...hahaha, so big la dat things

i think H2 is just much taller and maybe 10cm wider than H3...

hehehe...

H3 small? nott!!!.. it's of the same height as Toyota Landcruiser 4.7L, Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8, Nissan Patrol 4.8L.

H2 is bigger than all the 4WD above!!!

Hummer H2 Limo. I found this one in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates few days ago.

HummerLimo1.jpg

WTF man..... hummer oso vry big in size liao..
limo sumore.. muz b reli crazy man...
swim inside oso can lo....
wonderin how to turn when goin for corner...

i've seen a few of that H2 limo in england.......

FYI, hugh hefner has one of those....hehehe

so luxy.. but one thing bad is...
car is not like house...
house is forever can b stayin...
but car no place to stay...

ahahah correct correct...
but with those car go long distance must be damn nice...
but go genting... boleh ka???

well my friends, hummer have 4 version. H1, H2, H3 and the finalize the last one which are H Retro (something like H1, the most powerful and bullet proof). Actually, americans are against the Hummer production because of the gas mileage. So they made the H3 smaller because they want it to be gas saver. Hummer is killing because of the mileage. Not many people want to get hummer and it really cost too much.

i don't think Americans are against the Hummer productions because Americans are Hummer and Hummer is American. US is the home of Hummer and I dont think they will cease Hummer production.

You're right that the gas cost is killing them. It used to be like USD1.2/gallon 10 years ago but now it is already more than USD3.5/gallon.

FYI, Hummer is one of the 4WD well liked in the Middle East. Cars are so God damn cheap here. Here, H3 cost (equivalent) RM142,000 (basic) and RM155,000 (full spec). H2? costs only (equivalent) RM260,000.

These arabs and expatriates can afford to buy these Hummers because petrol costs only (equivalent) RM0.80/liter.

i thought u guys say its only can be afford by rich ppl 1...
but sell 150k only ar..... izzit d price doesnt include import n gov taxt n other fee after inport to malaysia?

Top Bottom