GTR 374 by ART

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

ART has released their latest ART GTR 374, based on the Mercedes CLS 350.

The 3.5L V6 is now AK35 supercharged to 374 bhp and 376 ft-lb. There's also the ART stainless steel exhaust system with quad tailpipes. Cooling has been uprated with a new charge-air cooling system that features a heat exchanger through a special ribbed poly V-belt. The rumbling sound of power that is amplified through four double-walled tailpipes (100mm) from the ART anti-corrosion stainless steel sport exhaust system along with metal catalytics.

On the exterior, besides the ART racing stripes, it's wide-body aero kit consists of vented front fenders, side skirts, extended rear panels with integrated air inlets, front spoiler, slatted grille and a rear diffuser. On the front, there's a new slated Lamella grille without the 3-pointed star.

Lowered 1.6", the GTR 374 now runs on 255/30R20 tires in the fronts and 305/25R20s at the rears on ART 3 piece wheels finished in matte satin black.

The interior is now clad in suede with optional carbon fiber replacements or ultrasuede trim and stainless steel entry plate with ART logo.

Source: Edmunds.com
Article: davidv00

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Need some advise on gear oil suitable for

1. evo 2-3 front full lock lsd
2. rear gearbox lsd
3. transfer box (not sure if this needs trans oil).

Could some sifu advise me what gear oil suitable for drag purposes for this setup. I just installed them and currently using the toyota lsd oil. My main concern would be the rear oil. Do we use the same oil as the front gearbox?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience