Good wireman to intro in JB ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

funkydog

Known Member
I bought some accessories, and wanted to install them. Went around a few accessories shops and they all don't want to install for me. Their reason: :"No confident! WOrry they might spoil my car..."
Nothing complicated... but it seems that such work require a more skillful wireman to install.

Please intro me good wireman , accessories in JB.

Thanks

ok , keke... just DIY. Damn, it was quite easy. wonder why those accessories shop cant do ...

Now, my sunroof can operate without having to start the car. and when i arm alarm, sunroof will auto close, if its not close yet.

LOL

but still got a few modules, will try to hook up when i'm free...

in case you are wondering how i learned, Man, Youtube has got everything...

ok , keke... just DIY. Damn, it was quite easy. wonder why those accessories shop cant do ...

Now, my sunroof can operate without having to start the car. and when i arm alarm, sunroof will auto close, if its not close yet.

LOL

Apparently, the internet has everything.
YouTube just help us better!

LOL

Probably too simple they won't be able to charge you too much, might as well don't want to waste their time....:banghead:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom