Gemballa’s back, but only in name

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

While the disappearance of Gemballa’s founder is still unresolved, the company, in name at least, has moved on and is scheduling a press conference to announce relaunching plans under a new Chief Executive Officer.

At this point, the details are not overwhelming but the gist of it is that Gemballa will now be headed by Andreas Schwarz, who has acquired the rights to the Gemballa name. Funding will be provided by Steffen Korbach and possibly a few automotive dealers, which explains Gemballa North America selling the first production McLaren F1.

“The design guidelines should continue on the basis of previous works and we are already working on concepts for the Porsche Panamera, the new Cayenne and the Ferrari Enzo. The know-how in terms of finance provided by Korbach as the investor should also enable the company to access the capital market more easily in the future,” said Schwarz regarding the relaunched Gemballa.

Expect the first new products under the new Gemballa corporation to be unveiled at the Top Marques Abu Dhabi show in January next year.

As for the mystery of Uwe Gemballa, who disappeared without a trace in South Africa on February 9 this year after asking his wife to wire €1million to him following a traffic incident, there remains no word or news on his whereabouts.

Source: WorldCarFans

old_skool

Feb 14, 2009
hmmm....where could he be??....but atleast the company is running again..good news then..we can see more extreme porsche in the future then...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY I had done long time ago.. but i never documented it before.

So now, i got free time, so i done the steps..

Probably not the same steps for ur car, but u can get the general idea
from it.

SEE HERE --> http://donsdiy.fotopic.net/c1673600.html

:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience