Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

FS: Varis products & many others

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Blue TOMEI (go see the website!!) ... gua punya mana sama .... mine dull blue lah ...faded already colour .. the cat peel off coz too "hot" lah yr enjin .... becoz producing in excess of 1200 WHP!!!! :adore::adore::thefinger::thefinger:

But shud have ask them use high temp paint lah ... & build up those hairline surface cracks ..... skarang i nampak yr camshaft cover can see the places where they have surface cracks lah ..... maybe better re-do or paint a thicker coat ...

Or u just pass to me ... then i kow tim ... after that put on my car can already@@@ :thefinger::thefinger::biggrin:

Ok lah, Dato' Chris thread jual-jual barang. Sembang at the other threads... no hijacking!

Is really that BAD aaaa...??? I taught Guna knows what to do...Since this is not the first time he did the cam cover spray...Haiyaaaa....

Is really that BAD aaaa...??? I taught Guna knows what to do...Since this is not the first time he did the cam cover spray...Haiyaaaa....

it's an inherent of Magnesium lor... Nothing to do with the sprayer ...

But as i'm trained in paint technology ... those crevises can be covered .... before the final coat is applied .. :listen:

But i say "Bad" ... so u exchange with me .hahaha ...:smokin::burnout:

it's an inherent of Magnesium lor... Nothing to do with the sprayer ...

But as i'm trained in paint technology ... those crevises can be covered .... before the final coat is applied .. :listen:

But i say "Bad" ... so u exchange with me .hahaha ...:smokin::burnout:

Cheh..!!!! But if U know how to do it, let me know the cost....

Cheh..!!!! But if U know how to do it, let me know the cost....

MI, it's not the procedure that is the expensive one. It's the Hight temp resistant paint that is the exp one.

Had already asked my friend in the paint line to check for the price ...

MI, don't have the Tomei blue lah ... for heat resistant paint.

Have HR paint of black, grey, aluminium, white & Zinc. If u wan take the risk to paint the filler-type of paint, then it may peel off after several years.

MI, don't have the Tomei blue lah ... for heat resistant paint.

Have HR paint of black, grey, aluminium, white & Zinc. If u wan take the risk to paint the filler-type of paint, then it may peel off after several years.

No problem bro...As long as I can get the BLUE colour...Let me know the price... Thanks bro..!!!

:love::love::love::driver::love::love::love:

My saliva keeps on drippin' when lookin' @ the front bumper... But not enough money to buy it....Haiz....:bawling::bawling::bawling:

B U M P Pp PpPppPPPp

B u m p p p p p p

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

b u m p e r sticker

b u m p b u m p

b u m p p p p p p

Bro, send me the pic please...!
-Aluminium radiator (Custom / NEW) RM950 -
:burnout:

b u m p e r....All items must go...FAST FAST!!!

Bro, send me the pic please...!
-Aluminium radiator (Custom / NEW) RM950 -
:burnout:

Bro the radiator for e7/8/9 la.. not for e4/5/6

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello guys, just got my pads changed due to uneven wear between passenger side and driver side.

The inner and outer pad wear rate are even but not the side. The mech told me is due to 1 side of the brake piston is due and I got it serviced. the faster side even "makan" my rotor as the slotted looks thinner than another side.

But today I noticed the same problem might still be there as 1 of the rim is darker than the another side. Upon flushing the brake fluid, sometimes the pressure...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom