Frasers

StonerJuan

Known Member
Can anyone give me a brief description on how do i get to Frasers from Damanasara Jaya toll.

erm... follow the road signs? Or perhaps a road map would help.
I actually drove to Penang the first time, without knowing how to go there. haha Just follow the road signs and wah lah! Reach Penang. hehe

Penang diff mar.. i know how to get to cameron and all but i dunno where is the exit to frasers.

go along plus highway u'll see the signboard before sitiawan

from damansara

use mrr2 head towards ulu yam, and look for a junction towards kuala kubu baru
from there its easy to go to frasers.

cant remember it clearly

i oso was planing to go there...but maybe next month or so..coz now got exam coming..

exit KKB and then follow right and then ask around it closer from there

From Damansara Jaya, take the NKVE and head towards Ipoh. After Rawang & Bukit Beruntung, look out for an exit for "Kuala Kubu Baru". I think it's either the Lembah Beringin or Tanjung Malim exit.

From Kuala Kubu Baru, there will be signboards taking you to Bukit Frasers. Else ask for directions there.

Originally posted by StonerJuan@Apr 5 2005, 11:04
Osflanker my hero.. thanks.. anyone wants to follow me?
[snapback]869648[/snapback]​

plus highway? a little bit boring isn't it?

For more fun drive, head towards Ulu Yam - KKB - Frasers or head up north via karak - towards genting - batang kali - KKB - Frasers.

Both these roads are equally fun (corners) BUT if it is not your cup of tea (as in driver may be keen but car capabilities, not sure) then ist lot safer to take plus highway north & exit as the leads suggested by others in their earlier post.

Caution: The roads (corners) can be a little hard/tough for some so don't take unneccessary risk.

happy sight seeing. :)

Thinking of driving my family's Jazz up, don't know whether the Jazz would have the power to climb and let say i am driving a older car maybe a iswara or something what do i have to do to prevent the car from not starting when i'm up in frasers? Don't want to be there and stuck with a dead car.

i think jazz have no problem climbing up hill lah...coz it use cvt...u will feel damn smooth when going up hill...not like those other one...suddenly jerking..this one chun chun up... :P

fraser hills? - couple of times...

latest was convoi with my club - ACFK (Ahli Kelab Forum Kancil). Stay there one night. Last point met at Rawang Town and then heading Fraser via trunk road to Tanjung Malim. If you see Kuala Kubu Bharu..you also see Fraser Hill sign..

The road at the beginnig quite ok..you will see a dam and after that the road require your rally skills. Beware of fallen stick or tree!! especially during raining season.

Don't move too fast because a lot of hidden dangerous waiting you. Take a rest for a while if you feel 'pening'. Bring along the plastic bag (in case you want to 'muntah' hehhe)

have a sweet memories at Fraser Hills... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by StonerJuan@Apr 6 2005, 03:46
I scard the car "sei foh" up there only.
[snapback]872588[/snapback]​

please bring lighter :ph34r:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom