Flying Sawi

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Took this pic this morning off old klang road... really woke me up la... heh heh heh.

check out the lightz on both underside of the wing... some beacon light to guide him when taking off and landing at KLIA? hahahahaha

oh yea... penang registered plate.

Mivec

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
Jules, Yeah!!! this is the Sawi I'm saying
arr :) hehehehe, try to look inside to
see the driver but everytime failed
because his tint is too tick arrr...hehehe

Everytime I saw this Sawi I will think the
car don't know will be unbalance or not
rite?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
A fake replica of Inspector Gadget's car! Muahahaha! Except, it doesn't do anything...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Mivec said:
Jules, Yeah!!! this is the Sawi I'm saying
arr :) hehehehe, try to look inside to
see the driver but everytime failed
because his tint is too tick arrr...hehehe

Everytime I saw this Sawi I will think the
car don't know will be unbalance or not
rite?
hahaha... i saw him again this morning. The little lights are the brake lights actually.

Oh yea.. he has undercarridge neon lightz too. Whoa.. beng to the max. The car looks damn unstable wit the gt wing.. like itz going to topple backwards anytime leh. hahaha.

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
hahaah quote from zhng my ride..
"wah you got see malaysian proton arr?must put spoiler..spoiler only ganas.You see at malaysia all spoiler bigger than the car,wind blow the car fly backwards arr...very fierce.."

vv2

Nov 12, 2005
COLOR=Black]:biggrin: hahaha i saw dis savvy last night near club 7 there n i noticed tat lots of ppl stop by n look at dis wonderfullllll BENG PROJECT some of them took out the camera to take down this GREAT SAVVYN guess wat i saw the PILOT n CO PILOT damn tall with all the B look. with his gf but can't really see how his gf look like[/COLOR]

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Savvy >>control tower, this is SAVVY 737, we are ready to take off. Did you copy that.

:D :D :D

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
vv2 said:
:biggrin: hahaha i saw dis savvy last night near club 7 there n i noticed tat lots of ppl stop by n look at dis wonderfullllll BENG PROJECT some of them took out the camera to take down this GREAT SAVVYN guess wat i saw the PILOT n CO PILOT damn tall with all the B look. with his gf but can't really see how his gf look like
hahaha... that fella caught all the attention wit the wrong intention... maybe he'z proud of it, tot ppl admiring his car, but itz otherwise.. itz BENG ... the ULTIMATE BENG! hahahaha.

i think he lives off old klang road la.. i see him almost everyday

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
maybe he should wait for the actual bodykit for Savvy to be released... theres one car with the same GT Wing setting like that here in ipoh. but its a satria....bump with him twice around bercham area...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
A good ones ... also one of my neighbourhood guy driving yellow Satria with Promote body kit, GT-Wing fitted on roof rear and twin 6" exhausy left & right V-shaped ... i dunno how his ar faces high humps :(

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
sakuraguy said:
A good ones ... also one of my neighbourhood guy driving yellow Satria with Promote body kit, GT-Wing fitted on roof rear and twin 6" exhausy left & right V-shaped ... i dunno how his ar faces high humps :(
The car fly..theres no other explaination!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
If it is my car.. i will hang my cloth to dry there in the morning... Multipurpose GT Wing...

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
he he .. same like me lor, sometimes i put ciggy or my drinks on top of wing while toking wif frens he he .. or sometimes lean on it .. its good to have wings, we can lean and tok wif frens :)

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
i saw this car at 1utama few days ago....found it very ugly but anyway....tht guy seems to have no prob about it...i saw another but is black savvy put same gt wing but is at penang...weird..

brandonlim

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
kl
maybe they should organise 1 team call "penang's flying sawi"...wah,this car damn famous,even this month traffic mag also got story bout it... :smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any fake tufoil in Malaysia? I find that some packaging
looks fake... how do i know which one is genuine?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience