infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
FOX Sports - F1 - Ferrari deny Schumi reports - oops

Ferrari deny Schumi reports

RivalsDM
Posted: 11 hours ago

Ferrari have denied rumors Michael Schumacher is being groomed to take the role of team boss.

According to a recent report published by Auto, Motor und Sport, an insider at Ferrari claims that the German's current role within the team is one that could see him step into the position of team boss in the not-too-distant future.

"He has been in Maranello more often this year than all the years in the past," the source said, adding that Schumacher is playing a key role in Ferrari's decision for the upcoming season.

"Whoever would be taking part in this kind of thing is being made ready for something on a higher level. It must be team boss," the source added.

However, Ferrari have been quick to rubbish these rumours.

"I have nothing to say," Ferrari's communications manager Luca Colajanni told Pitpass. "I prefer to ignore such reports.

"Michael is clearly involved with the team, but this report is nonsense."
aww so close to a been there done everything situation

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
source:Formula One news: Raikkonen: No problem racing with Schumi - GPUpdate.net

Raikkonen: No problem racing with Schumi

15 February 2007

Kimi Raikkonen will be starting his first season with Ferrari in 2007 and says that it would not have made any difference to his decision to join the team if Michael Schumacher had not retired. They are free to choose whoever they want as my team colleagues," the Finn told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I never asked the team who would be racing next to me," reiterating that at the time of signing his contract he did not know the futures of either Schumacher or Ross Brawn.

The 27-year-old also admitted that he does not take much notice of what the Italian press writes.

"I have no time to read that. I surf on the internet a lot and check out the kart races. I like Italy; I already spent a lot of time here during my karting days when I was young. The mentality is something quite different from Finland. I find it pretty funny," he added.
My question is, do you buy Kimi's statement? :biggrin:
"i dun read but i surf net a lot" hmmmm..... looks like kimi dun surf F1 site.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i read in the paper alonso had stated that McLaren's is not good enough to be this year's champion. is it true? or he just wanna be the underdog?

Feb 20, 2007
We are living in an amazing time in history[color=color_url]

Strange how so many technologies have come so far in a relatively short period of time, yet after over 100 years we're still burning good ol gasoline to run our vehicles.
I hope I don't need to put on my tin foil hat.
If someone had a better answer, we would be using it. There are probably even some really good alternatives, but the problem is that it's more than just inventing a better mousetrap, it's getting everyone to use it Even if there is better technology, it takes the efforts of the people that use it to convert, which costs money because the infrastructure is already built around those energies.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
FIA intend to make F1 a little "greener"
Source saying that FIA may suggest BIO-Fuel + Turbocharged engine in the future.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Good Good!!!!
I like to see how those turbocharged F1 cars perform.
They might use a smaller CC engine.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
FIA wan smaller engine, but car manufacturer only interested to keep F1 for at least V10, because car manufacturer like BMW involves in other racing series for smaller engine like V8 and V6 development.

maybe they can chunk out 1000hps with 2000cc Turbocharged engine which will last 2 races? :biggrin:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
maybe they can chunk out 1000hps with 2000cc Turbocharged engine which will last 2 races? :biggrin:
Probably! We might not know.
Anything can happen in Formula One!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

as per topic, we have several vacancies, help us out :)

1) Machinist, apprentice or senior apprentice level.
MUST know how to use : 1) turret lathe 2) milling machine
(estimated pay RM1000 a month)

2) General Worker hardworking, willing to learn, can read and write, must speak
at least Malay, Chinese.
(estimated pay about RM700)

students seeking internship from an automotive industry machinist's shop are highly encouraged to join...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience