Exhuast sound contorller??

sicness80

Feb 16, 2007
1st say hi to all,im newbie here n looking for the exhuast sound controller,as i know this system can control exhuast sound loud or not loud(after change sport exhuast),got cable with switch(on/off)<--(i think so) n the control valve who install at exhuast piping.i found this item in options car magazine,so kindly ask anybody know in m`sia where can i get tis stuff for my proton wira 1.5,anybody know jus post the location/price(included installation),or anyone using it can tell me the result..thx n thx n thx very much..

the only time i saw this device before is in Best Motoring International video featuring an evo fully packed with HKS goodies.... the HKS muffler has some sort of valve to control how much it opens and close to increase/decrease the muffler sound.... it is electronically controlled in the car...

heefmy

Nov 24, 2004
cheras
i got 1 sound controller at my car, but is mechanical to open or close it.

running cable de......

i install this stuff in my car cost me 600. in malaysia u cant get it, all also custom made de.

mine 1 is 2 inch outlet. i place it under the car.

my muffler is perdana v6. look origianl. after i open the valve the sound like a track car.....got the pak pak sound when take off left foot....

i do like disc when racing with people. the people will look at me coz suddenly my car so loud exhaust sound......hahahaha

few of my fren also install this item....useful item to avoid jpj n polis.

onz

Nov 25, 2004
i install this stuff in my car cost me 600. in malaysia u cant get it, all also custom made de.
I don' t quite understand. So did u install it in Malaysia? If I wanna get one for my GTI can ah?

detomaso_runna

May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
i knew this system..... most import sports car got..... last time when i wanna buy impreza got 1 car i survey got this system...... the thing is not electronic..... its cabel.

pongek

Jul 23, 2006
wow...this new items for me...heefmy...u r so cool man...i like ur style...
dude...can i install it in my bluebird saga??
hahahahaha
seriously man...u that item is the coolest item i've ever heard..

heefmy

Nov 24, 2004
cheras
ya u can install them in ur car de.....but now in the market is hard to get this item la.......even is rare item as wel.....

ya is cool.....but i cant tell many people around la..later polis n JPJ will know our secret ahh.....

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
quite a cool gadget..