EVO IV power??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MitsuJune

Jul 23, 2005
malaysia
hi there...
has anyone there try to do conversion with an EVO IV halfcut??really wish to know is EVO IV is realiable?will it leceh after doing a conversion?or original engine realiable or no??

MitsuJune

Jul 23, 2005
malaysia
really?then is my 1 is WAJA,car i put 4wd?is that approved by JPJ?or i have to use 2wheel??roughly how much to do the conversion??

MitsuJune

Jul 23, 2005
malaysia
wa kau!!if use 2wd then pick up must be "roda" move only??really cant put in 4wd?no hope??then roughly how much to get the evo 4 halcut??will include the exhaust??then the original evo 4 ec to maintain or not??leceh??and fc or not??
thanks...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
yea..wheel spin for sure for 1st n 2nd gear...see how u control only....

no hope to put 4wd unless u changed car.....halfcut i dunno.. exhaust normally sell separately......

original is easy to maintain...and easy to mods oso.....fc not bad.....u afford one i think.....for me.....2000cc turbo-charged engine is ok for fc.....see how u drive only

MitsuJune said:
wa kau!!if use 2wd then pick up must be "roda" move only??really cant put in 4wd?no hope??then roughly how much to get the evo 4 halcut??will include the exhaust??then the original evo 4 ec to maintain or not??leceh??and fc or not??
thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone knows where to modify railing? And whats the usual price to mod a railing? I got a recaro from a satria, i need to mod it to fit into my iswara, since the railing issnt same, and i cant find railings for the iswara. My area at KL and Pj.

I went to sscus, their pricing to mod, is about rm150-250. depends if i want a new railing, or modify from my existing 1. Im nt sure if its a reasonable price or not.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience