evo 6 vs ferrari 360

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Madness man....Damn cun.....ferrari gettin thrashed like that...but i guess the evo may have about 400-500whp ler.....I realized that u're a hardcore evo fan ler...hehhe.....so you still wan your extractor back?...been keepin it for years now for you my fren....hehhe

in the previous top gear episode, evo had a dogfight with a lambo... result, the lambo spin out after being tailgated by the evo when going through the curves and corners... haha... imagine a 2.0L car beats a car that cost 1million...

then you gotta start imagining a lambo that will pull away from the evo when it reaches a long straight road. topping out at 330kmh, i wonder if the evo can still smell the smoke of the lambo.

prodigy said:
then you gotta start imagining a lambo that will pull away from the evo when it reaches a long straight road. topping out at 330kmh, i wonder if the evo can still smell the smoke of the lambo.

i have that episode. its not just any evo. its the evo 8 mr fq400. 400 hp evo. it was a close fight even in the straights. must remember that the evo is so much lighter then the lambo. amazing stuff.

That's y i love jap cars.....

I buy cheap cheap(compare wif ferrari la....) but stil can mod kau kau n smoke ferrari also...
Not to forget...comfort level of jap cars r not bad too...:D

i think that 1 other type of test. it's impossible for a ferrari to lose to evo6 gsr....for head start speed...even if they hv increase another 200hp on the evo...the evo tend to be heavier than before......ferrari is made for speed n light weight unlike evo.

Mayb the advantage of 4WD launching that the Evo has???

But if skyline smoke ferrari normal ah??? Coz i also saw b4 1 clip skyline smoke ferrari in drag racing....

360 modena is just like ferrari's entry model...with mitsubishi top of the line

i watched the lancer versus murcielago on top gear too. its true the evo keep up with the murcielago but it never overtook the lambo. it was close and finally the murcielago spun out. whether its by purpose or not we don't know and it doesn't matter anyway because the evo will never ever be able to overtake the murcielago once they hit the long straights. when i'm saying long straights, it doesn't mean a track straights but as in a highway or a road long enuff to hit top speed.

lets not get carried away by car X overtaking car Y and therefor brand X is better. it just goes to show how well the car has been modified. lets just say any car, given proper modification can be fast so don't jump the gun just yet.

but ill always prefer a conti over any jap. scores well wit da chicks as well. i let u beat me in your evo also nvm. cuz if i got such a car, i wouldnt even bother racing with a jap. no offence meant.

no matter how the evo modify: either add twin turbo or triple turbo wif NOS also impossible to cut any ferrari in head start n after that..........

WHy is it impossible, it's pretty likely that the evo with major mods gonna outrun the standard Ferrari ler in the 1/4 mile run ler......look at it this way, the singaporean evo which came down last year to sepang drag, did i think high 9s......stock ferrari is way above that ler....so i'm not suprised at all....

johndoe said:
no matter how the evo modify: either add twin turbo or triple turbo wif NOS also impossible to cut any ferrari in head start n after that..........

wake up la boy,stop sleeping.there is nothing imposible

that evo aint stock.but even stock evo vs stock ferrari the evo will win 1st and 2nd gear from 3rd gear onward i think the ferrari will win.somebody quote 'theres no replacement for displacement'

garage r:extractor?u refering to me?

lan evo said:
wake up la boy,stop sleeping.there is nothing imposible

that evo aint stock.but even stock evo vs stock ferrari the evo will win 1st and 2nd gear from 3rd gear onward i think the ferrari will win.somebody quote 'theres no replacement for displacement'

garage r:extractor?u refering to me?

the evo aint't stock i agree, must hv add something it, to make it more powerful at least by twice the standard evo. when u add it in , it will make the car much heavier than stock...TRUE?

Garage-R said:
WHy is it impossible, it's pretty likely that the evo with major mods gonna outrun the standard Ferrari ler in the 1/4 mile run ler......look at it this way, the singaporean evo which came down last year to sepang drag, did i think high 9s......stock ferrari is way above that ler....so i'm not suprised at all....

A high 9's evo will cost more then a modena .... for comfy i think modena will win the high 9's evo .......

SonnyCooL said:
A high 9's evo will cost more then a modena .... for comfy i think modena will win the high 9's evo .......

dun think a high 9 evo will cost more than a modena.sure modena more comfy than high 9 evo

johndoe:what they add until heavy????

A standard EVO 6 weighs approx : 3300lb
A standard ferrari(modena in this case) weighs:3100lb.

differances is about 90 kg. evo is heavier before any modification.

a standard modena runs 0-100kmph at about 4sec.

while a standard evo 6 runs at 5.5sec.

Power to weight ratio ferrari already beat evo.

Top Bottom