Ever wonder your vehicle AP is fake or real?

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
You cld actually verify the authenticity of your vehicle AP by calling MITI and me ntion your reference number in your AP, then they will tell you vehicle type, chasis number and the importer of your vehicle. If everything is correct than your AP is real and vice versa.

Cheers...

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
You cld actually verify the authenticity of your vehicle AP by calling MITI and me ntion your reference number in your AP, then they will tell you vehicle type, chasis number and the importer of your vehicle. If everything is correct than your AP is real and vice versa.

Cheers...
wat is the tel no for MITI?

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
sorry,I didn't keep it actually,what I did was I googled up for MITI and theres contact info,call the general line n ask them to pass to AP section,then u cld them.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
welcome,enjoy your stay here~

ianchaiz

Oct 24, 2005
i have a few more questions.
What does AP stands for?

and, before i buy the specific car, am i suppose to check the AP first to ensure that its not an AP of another car ?

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
so far is there any fake AP accounter from the forumer here? I bought my at SG at D'sara, thought they were quite reputable dealer.

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
if I'm not mistaken,SG's APs are from east malaysia,maybe u may want to check with MITI as well...for potential owners,try n get the copy of AP for verification after booking ya car.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
u may need to drop MITI a call to justify the AP

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
what will happen if after bought the car and checked out that the AP is fake or re-cycled one ?
keep silence ? or lodge report (car maybe detained for investigation ?! or need to settle some duty ?? ) ?

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
what will happen if after bought the car and checked out that the AP is fake or re-cycled one ?
keep silence ? or lodge report (car maybe detained for investigation ?! or need to settle some duty ?? ) ?
good question...i'm also wondering bout it...dats what make me afraid to check my Ap is real or fake..:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since most city can use tyre width 205 and cannot enter any bigger due to will hit inside of fender when turning.

Like my city 5gen turning radius is 5.0 and civic turning radius is 5.8 and that might be one of the reason civic can enter 225 or more. (by the way, the less turning radius number, the easy to make fast u turn)

My question is can we increase turning radius of city to like 5.5 so that can enter 215 or 225 tyre, is it something to do like adjusting some bolts of steering or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience