[Event]The Launch Party

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
All must ask is this a cliche party!!
with just models and models..
No.. its more than that....
we have tons of interactive activity awaits you all!!

Free Party invites can be redeem when you purchase The 3RD issue of Models Magazine from Leng Yein or the news stand.
Or you can call Giggs 016-6193389 to RSVP your magazine. FOr Free Entry is without a drink!!

For TICKET HOLDER!!
YOU stand a chance for the 1st 50 goodie bag with item worth more than RM100 and above items..
** No kidding!! with our sponsor merchandiser

For Paying folks :- GENERAL PUBLIC
Pre-sales tickets :- RM35.00 (Including a Drink) -
(PRE SALES TICKET Valid until 15 Sept 2008)

Door Sales :- RM45.00 (Including a Drink)

SPECIALS For CAR CLUBS :-
RM20.00 (Including 1 Drink)
Conditions : - Must Pre-Register with Jason-our liason event crew at 0164549894

There is a bucket promotion for ticket holders ONLY:-
NOTE!!
if you want to purchase buckets for RM50 NETT .
T&C applied~ must PRE-booked your buckets with Giggs our event liason member up-front!!
No cancellation is entertained!

More info at
The Underground Series ||Cars||Models||Talent||Music|| - Powered by CO.CC

Last edited:

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
oh..dat i m not sure..but lets juz stick to the topic..hehehe...lalalala....anybody??

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
still don't understand whats going on... more info from organizers ?? venue? :sleep:

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Venue: Sunshine Bar, Heritage Row(behind Sheraton Imperial hotel)

Its the launching of a car event. There will be some nice cars, lingerie fashion show, hair show and much more.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
saw this ride before.... hehehe...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
ok guys, to those who missed this event.. i've got a short write up on it. Here u go: (sourced and credit: autojunctions.com)

Due to the extensiveness of the photographs taken, we decided to split this article. There will be a 3 part series to this topic. So remember to stay tuned for part 2 and 3. To start off, we arrived at the SunShine Bar at about 6.45pm. The sky was clear of any signs of rain. Initially it poured down heavily but by the time we arrived, the road has already dried up.

When we arrived, we were guided to our designated car parks. Before we continue, i'd like to express my thanks to Ivan (of Monster Pit), Russel Westwood, Joe Wong, Kevin Low, Kit Chan (for his Kawasaki!), Wern Shern and Shawn for bringing their rides down for the event. Though a plank was promised earlier none was provided but i guess it's ok since the kerb was not too high.

Once we parked our cars, the camera crew started snapping away. According to the organizers, the models were still inside preparing themselves and the make up artists were busy putting up pretty faces for them models.Just like applying pre-mix putty before a spray paint job for your rides ;)

Sneak preview:
The cars:

The drivers:

The models:

Full story and article:
http://www.autojunctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=185&Itemid=1

jleecy

Known Member
May 23, 2006
wow...nice wan there brian..so fast uploaded d pics d:P

Ride&Handling

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
waa, this must be one hell of a hott nite out:biggrin::idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which of you poor souls own a VW Golf GTi Mk6? No, this thread isn't meant to be offensive. If you're offended please get out.

Share some ownership thoughts. Yes, its quite unfortunate given the diesel gate scandal, the stupidity of the after sales and service in Malaysia (all done by 3rd party dealers and none by VGM). But other than that, what other cons are there to ownership?

This car isn't stupid fast, not very slow either. I guess one of the benefits is the aftermarket support...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience