Entertained or not so quite entertaining afterall ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang

When I am waiting for my flight back to Kuala Lumpur, I come across a comic which is published in Berita Mingguan Sunday.

I am puzzled, shock and come to a point where I am very annoyed. Because this comic is quiet offensive and I questioned myself, why it is being published in a national newspaper ? Does it serve the purpose of entertaining the reader or other wise ?

If you are the reader, are you entertained ?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... Sensitive!!! Nope... Not impressed by it at all... :stupid:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
it is obvious that the cartoonist is running out of idea. he should quit his job or read more oversea cartoon to understand the real purpose of cartoon or comic...anyway, i always find local cartoonist are hopeless...except Lat.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
he was refering to the Sepang incident where the modern ladang babi was going to implement....

btw it is stupid to me :stupid:

never talk about lessons of life.. talk crap only :stupid:

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
thanks for sharing thoughts, I just angry with the editor for letting such personal and sensitive comic being published in a paper, if personal msg or in betwen friend, let it be ...

but this is over the line...

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Berita Mingguan is actually Berita Harian, and it's under New Straits Times Press (NSTP). PKR offended the Media twice, and it's a little pay-back from them... (the high-tech pig farming was a project from PKR in Selangor).

Report this to them or just boycott NSTP & Berita Harian.

jiunn

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
penang
not really been entertained i guess that the cartoonist and editor are running out of idea for what are going to be published...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I recently paid a visit to a detailing shop that have good feedback from customers, at least from the shop's FB.

I had a look at their detailing packages. Wah, got macam-macam detailing steps (even 20+ steps) -- wash, clay, polish, polish headlights, put dashboard trim, get rid of smoke smell from car cabin, get rid of tar spots, and get rid of scratches and swirls.

What caught my attention was they will apply 3 different brands of waxes!

But as I observed, there was no claying done...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience