EK4 vs EK9 wiring ?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Hi guys, I have a question regarding EK4 n EK9 wiring. Hope u guys can help me out with this especially Civic Owners.

The situation is this....

My brother driving an EK, and converted his car with EK4 engine and wiring, without his notice, the set of wiring is totally messed up and tapped around alot.

I would like to ask, if he wanna change his entire EK4 wiring+ECU to EK9 wiring+ECU, izzit compatible? Or izzit Plug n Play only? Is there any other major modification on EK9 wiring need to be done in order to fit with the EK4 engine and electrical parts like aircond?

Hope u guys can help me out with this, coz very headache with the cacat wiring which caused the car performance like shit.

Thanks alot.

crxr

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Plug n play for ek4 to ek9. I have ek9 wiring n ecu if u looking for it.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
ur wiring damage on which part? engine wiring or dashboard wiring?
if ecu wiring the find a ek9/ek4 obd2a wiring engine only. can use back ur original ecu.

wiring got few part :
1.engine wiring (injector, distributor, map sensor etc)
2.accesories wiring (headlamp, signal, spotlite)
3.dasboard wiring (main harness, fusebox)
4.aircond wiring (blower, cooling coil, center core)
5.airbag wiring (if got)
6.abs wiring (if got)

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
anyone know any expert in vtec wiring which can help me to convert the whole set of ek4 wiring to ek9 wiring ?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
ic...then instead of the size n years. wat other differences between both ecu ? sockets ? additional functions ? or any other things else ? so ek4 ecu is considered as obd2a ?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
icic
have a question to ask, if my car integra with 96' dc2 type R wiring n ecu, can i use ek4 engine in it ? r sockets for the engine part wiring same ?

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
anyone know any expert in vtec wiring which can help me to convert the whole set of ek4 wiring to ek9 wiring ?
i got 2 sifus in mind. u can try lochi at mingfatt auto in behind usj. or ah jiew at supertune at batu caves. both of them are good sifus to my experiences.

good luck

Big[V]

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
icic
have a question to ask, if my car integra with 96' dc2 type R wiring n ecu, can i use ek4 engine in it ? r sockets for the engine part wiring same ?
if the dc2r is obd2a then it is compatible with obd2a ek4 ecu.

Last edited:

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
i got 2 sifus in mind. u can try lochi at mingfatt auto in behind usj. or ah jiew at supertune at batu caves. both of them are good sifus to my experiences.

good luck
good feedback...

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL

good luck
May I know how to get to lochi from Summit?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
Anyone selling 96' B18C type R wiring here? Jz the complete wiring, dun want ECU.

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
bro crxr, complete or not ? including engine wiring, dashboard wiring, aircond wiring, fusebox n etc?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
dashboard wiring ? that including wat socket there ? which part ? wat function does it carry ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The upcoming range of cars from Proton will feature Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) technology. The influx of the technology is testament to the smoother drive it provides and also the increased efficiency in the performance and fuel consumption.

“We have been conducting comprehensive development and integration tests of the CVT with our CamPro engines and we are happy to be able to provide this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience