E46 aircond blower problem.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
Hi guys, i just bought a 3series E46 unreg 2001 model a few weeks ago, a few days after handover, i took the car long distance kl-manjung, i found out that my aircond on 'auto' mode will not function (blower running but hot air coming out. I also found out that the compressor was heavily iced up) on long distance doing 120++km/h but in town driving no problem. So i took it back to the dealer and change the aircond sensor with new BMW parts (mech tested found sensor faulty). Now the problem seems to reoccur ; aircond setpoint @ 19-22deg the blower indicate almost full blast but the air coming out is slow. i haven't test on long distance travel yet. But a few days ago from KLIA to ampang aircond set@19deg 'Auto' mode, the blower was blowing slowly but indication full. Can anyone tell me, is this normal?? or is there something wrong?? as i have never used a BMW b4 this. Does anyone had this problem b4?? thanx.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello...currently im considering to buy perdana(now using wira with evo3 bodykit) coz few days ago my friends car had been blacklisted for 3 times summon using evo3 bodykit(front bodykit)...what he do previously..every time jpj fined him and asked to change the wira bodykit and do inspection, he will change to wira bodykit bring to puspakom and change back to evo3 bodykit....3 times he do like than...then caught again by the jpj and the jpj blacklisted his car n sita his car.....anyone know...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience