Dust In Car

ZamS

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Friends,

Anybody can help me to suggest how can we reduce the dust in our car??:rolleyes:

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ZamS said:
Hi Friends,

Anybody can help me to suggest how can we reduce the dust in our car??:rolleyes:
Hello Zam, for me i will always keep the carpet and seat clean and free of dust first, you can vacuum your car seat once a week and wash the carpet also. after that only vacum all over your car... thats all, the dust will return after one week. have to do it everv week end.Just my own opinion.Cheers

skylab

Dec 6, 2004
well, last time i used to vacuum my car 2-3 times a week, and the result is for sure less dust! but sometimes i get really lazy, so now 1 time a week, we can't get rid of the dusty condition bro. the best thing to do is to vacuum 2-3 times a week..thank you :)

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
erm... keep your shoes be clean la...and remove those sand stick on your shoes before u entered your car ler..my suggestion la..
coz i also get the same way. if i didnt remove those sand,,sure got sand inside and small small stone too..haha

cck2228

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Sandakan,Sabah
Visit site
yaya..make sure the window is clean and don owez open the window then driving..dets all lo..easy..hehe..
and don smoke inside the car..sure many dust..hv a nice cleaning!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Acctually got somthing to do with our air cond filter also lah...and everytime we open up the door sure dust will enter the car..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
really hard to prevent dust. Unless you have two layer of plastic tent like those quarrentine ppl use. you enter 1st layer got spray cleaning agents then vacuum. Only allow you to enter secong 2nd layer. Your car will have to do the same, everytime came back got to do cleaning treatment also...

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
I believe our interior is made of fabric and plastic which generates electrostatic. Dust will be attracted to the material whether you like it or not :) (form5 physics have the plastic ruler rubbing thingy that attracts the paper bits...)
To reduce dust, your could change all the material to static free or anti-static material (there's a different in both) and install ionizer around your car.
I'm sure it'll help.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wrap those bear bear in plastic.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha....yalah yuh woei. Scan for any radiation....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls advice where and how to rise my four suspension as high as possible, i have already put double stopper on my rear but not good enough. my tyre size 205/50 R16. on OZ f1 racing rim,Car model lancer GSR stock but with full evo 3 orginal kit.
Is there a shop in JB or pls advice , I am station in JB but travel to batu at time. or may be I can buy the parts and get some one to installed. thank you all
Richard
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience