dull kancil needs some upgrades..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
true..but to bolt on is not so cheap either.and u may need to strengthen ur engine.that wil also cost u money. XD

luxi

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
streetking said:
ugrade suspension, air filter, exhaust system first lah

you can go to puchong speedtune performance corner to servey.
exhaust system for NA engine will not be same for turbo engine, right?

any comments

luxi

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
joshua, for NA mods. from what i know, changing extractor will be good to increase pick up. just change extractor n use back original piping.

this is what i get from my frens

can try hotbits or powerzone,

don't go for ayam brand or anything sold by wei yip

joshua963

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
hmmm...

thanks alot for all the advice people... well which part in puchong is this speedtune performance at ?? what other things can be done besides this L2 stuff ??

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
wat other things? well..there's so many things that u can do..looks..suspension..ICE..performance..u have to know wat u want.

Andee

Feb 11, 2006
Push yr original engine till max limit ^ what i mean is change part b part then u will feel the tuning is really fun. Change the eng. when it really condam.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
er...the engine is 660cc..the limits is not really far away.
the amount u "push" the limit..u can have changed the engine to a turbo one.

joshua963

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
hmmm

hey guys... wat are my options on performance parts other than this L2 engine... with the stock engine wat options do i have ??? just tat very sayang ler to give away 8 months old 850cc engine..... if old engine oso don't feel the pinch... anyway if i were to get a L2 engine pun... how to know whether it's in good condition ?? the previous owner oso would have freaking dragged the engine like nobody's bizz rite.... how ar ?? my kepala really pening ready wor...

shammam

Known Member
Feb 2, 2005
Selangor
Visit site
Bro joshua... can tumpang ur thread ar???

Just want to know if anybody here have any suggestion where can i find a proven workshop that can do upgrading for L2s/L2 engine using 850 block???

Thanks.... and do pm me if u guys got any.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
josh...actually...if u duwan to transplant its okay.the best thing to do it to turbo charge ur 850 block...dont waste ur money on intakes and exhaust..coz end of the day u wont be happy with the power..

u can use the L2 kit to turbo ur current engine..

joshua963

Known Member
Jan 17, 2006
this ideas sounds quite good... rather than the transplant... anyway will my 850 standart block be able to take all the excessive stress n power or do i need to strenghten it in some way ?? how much would it cost n pls..plsss... let me know where can i find this workshop.. Fluffy suggested Mun Lee last time.. which part in puchong is it ?? so when i turbo charge my 850 block .. other then piping, tyres, suspension.. wat else do i need change ??

luxi

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
i think the cost will be higher if we want to turbocharge kancil engine.

why don't u change the engine directly. go for l5 series engine which has 4 cylinders.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hi dude

i've got a 850 cylinder head, fully ported and polished (+ top overhauled)
with performance camshaft from Australia :)

complete with: PowerZone extractor and exhaust system.

PM me for price. Plug and play, guaranteed reliablity.
PS: i would want your stock exhaust.

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
even i might not have much experience,my suggest to u is=
1.upgrade ur suspension kit to the best suit to ur usage.
2.save ur money and wait until 2 years then change the engine and at the same time change to bigger turbine and better computer and even bigger injector maybe from kelisa.
3.this would be much more economic,imagine that Rm2500 for turbo engine or Rm2500 for blah blah blah exhaust,extractor,filter then end up a L2 over take ur car.really dissapoint if i were u.
4.y i suggest u to wait 2 years?becoz ur clutch pad,timing belt and so on have been wore out by time.and to chnage ur clutch pad, u need around RM500 juz for the pad.timing belt can easily cost u around Rm200.
so think abput it.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
when turbo charging ur 850 block...u'll be able to boost about 0.5bar la..wont blow ur engine if u dont stress it so much and try to tailgate a skyline.

yes..no doubt it will cost u alot..almost as much as getting a transplant..but this is ur option if u dont wanna sacrifice ur displacement and u have cash la..hehe

http://www.munleeauto.com/ this is their website..all the info shud be there for u..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
oh..if ur bolting on a turbo...u dont HAVE to change the brakes yet if ur low on budget..coz u dont need to go for a JPJ inspection.

but after turbo-ing ur car...go for brakes and then suspension.

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
you can change to speacially tuned racing cam from PRODRAG at shah alam sek. 26

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought this B&D KP600 ROB some time ago. It was one of my first step into amateur detailing. B&D ROB is very common and available at many departmental stores and hardware shops. This machine makes a great tool for waxing or minor paint cleaning but it is very troublesome when you need to change pads because it uses bonnets instead of velcro pads. Another disadvantage is that you can only buy B&D Bonnets. :banghead:

So I am going to modify it so it can use velcro-backed pads...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience