Don't buy from Crazypartsfinder!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NL501

Hi,

I had contact with some1(crazypartsfinder),Sue Kheng Wong <[email protected]> for a NRF bumper i've send him money but now he doesn't replay my mail no more He still has my money, so i am a bit angry.

He sayd he good send the bumper too Holland, but no luck....

It is been 2 months now.
He has a profile here on Zerotohundred. My trust is gone in buying stuff from Malasia!!!
Maybe some1 can help me get my money back?????

Greetings Dennis

Last edited:
Bro, sorry to hear about your case. Thank You for bringing this up to alert other potential buyer from becoming his victims. Maybe you can tell him to give you or show you proof of postage if he insist on saying that he has post the item. He uses courier or normal post?

post us the proof of transferring money to him and some dialog or pm u did with him....so we could be alert on this matter...

Hi,

thx for your replay.....

That's just it, he never send me the bumper, because it's not possible he sayed?

He told me that he could send me the bumper!!!
I have proof but there are some personal info on it.

this is the pm contact i had with him, before we mailed too our personal mailadress.....

Originally Posted by NL501
Hi,

I life in Holland, and do you also send to Holland?

Greetings Dennis

Yeah we do send oversea but im afraid the charges to holland is not gonna be cheap ..
Anyway you are regarding to which item ?

Hi,

Thx for your replay....

Its about the rear Bumper, (NRF L500 Mira rear bumper) Is the RM1000 your lowest price?

These are the costs too send items off max. 10kg. too me.

Can you make me a nice price too send it to Holland

Greetings Dennis

Ok how bout RM1000 include shipping fees to Holland ? What say you ?

-Damien-

How about rm750? I saw a original Mira Avanzato for RM450 so i will go in the middle.....RM750 oke?

Greetings Dennis

Bro ,RM750 is way too low ..really cant make it ..
How bout RM850 include shipping ? Sry bro this is the best i could offer

Oke RM850, do you accept USdollar or Euro?
Give also the price in USDollar thats is easyer...

I have a Paypal account where i made the transfure......

Greetings Dennis

Last edited:
Bad his paypal account then .. report to paypal that he scammed ur money, then his account will be frozen if hes a malaysian then he sure cannot withdraw the money easily but for ur case its 2months already probably he traded the money out with some paypal buyer.

but try ur luck

Bad his paypal account then .. report to paypal that he scammed ur money, then his account will be frozen if hes a malaysian then he sure cannot withdraw the money easily but for ur case its 2months already probably he traded the money out with some paypal buyer.

but try ur luck

Hi,

thx for your replay,

I had contact with Paypal and they send him a mail that he has too contact me or them within 20days about this tranfure. If he doesn't replay, Paypal whil take action and hopefuly i whil get my money back.....

Greetings Dennis

yeah usually 20days if no reply then u can actually permanently freeze his account but then if he withdraw all his money already then your left with nothing .

i had this case before, but atleast his account is frozen i guess

Bump: yeah usually 20days if no reply then u can actually permanently freeze his account but then if he withdraw all his money already then your left with nothing .

i had this case before, but atleast his account is frozen i guess

Bump:

An L502 owner in holland? :love:... I'm just lucky to use its engine only :driver:

sorry about your lost.... not all Malaysians are like that... just a couple....

Hope that you get your money soon....

p/s: why didn't you get L5 parts in the UK... heard there's a lot of users there....

Hi,

thx for your replay.

If you have names of websites in the UK let me now, no luck from here......

Greetings Dennis

Last edited:
Hi every1,

I am so HAPPY:proud:

He transfured me half the money back too my account, he had some personal troubles:bawling: He whill send me the rest this month.

So everything is oké.......He is now cheat!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings Dennis

Hi every1,

I am so HAPPY:proud:

He transfured me half the money back too my account, he had some personal troubles:bawling: He whill send me the rest this month.

So everything is oké.......He is now cheat!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings Dennis

you meant "He is not a cheat" right?

if so... glad it turned out ok

Top Bottom