DO you have a collegue that smell so bad???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
guys,

Assuming all here are working adults, and college students as well

do you have a course mate or collegue that smell like dead carcass??

what ever he/she touches on have his freaking smell....damn i'm so pissed off......

Busuk giler i would say....totally stinks....

uWEKKKKKK

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hmm.. i used to have one former colleague whom is always sweaty and stinky... i tell u he sweats most of the time, even in aircon room, and can u imagine the smell when he walks in?

my god... pengsan terus.

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
this one like few days never wash hair...

never bathe

never put on cologne/perfume

bad breath(he diesnt even smoke unlike me - i smoke)

everything he touches i have to lap....KNNCCB

and i'm the freaking internal GM...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
no a colleague or friend but i've bumped into the ocassional walking pile of crap. i'm quite particular about personal hygiene which makes it worse. they need to educate people about the practical usage of deoderants man. we each should carry one around and spray any smelly bugger.

i do have a colleague who burps excessively though

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i am facing this problem too....my colleague have a bad breath and the person i refer to is a lady..everytime i talk to her...cannot tahan the breath leh...can die..like not enough air to breath..so everytime i talk to her i keep my distance...how can i approach her saying that u breath stink? u know lar...lady if u talk to them directly they will pai seh...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
kelisa6009 said:
i am facing this problem too....my colleague have a bad breath and the person i refer to is lady..everytime i talk to her...cannot tahan the breath leh...can die..like not enough air to breath..so everytime i talk to her i keep my distance...how can i approach her saying that u breath stink? u know lar...lady if u talk to them directly they will pai seh...so how do i approach her?
offer her some breath mints every morning man. can be quite expensive in the long run lah so i suggest u get ur colleagues to 'tong tong' also

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
i got a malay collegue, he's a site agent, but quite free recently n always come back to office n sitted opposite me, damn...he always dun like to wear shoes....becoz of da air circulation....whole room got odd smell.....

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
in my student days ... my fren and i once sat beside a kwai loh who has like whoppee goldbergs hair ... we were in a bus .. the smell really cannot stand laa ... to make matter worse it was raining so we cannot open the windows .. my fren and i ended up taking cigarettes to smell on like drug addicts coz no smoking allowed in the bus ... damm teruk ... the kwai loh like 2 weeks never shower or something laaaa ..

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
i have this colleague who "ka lat tai" smell so bad.....she is fat and smelly...smell like a dead fish......damn....
i wonder how the person sit next to her can tahan....

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
my college smells..hahhaa

916EK

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Visit site
buy those air deodorant can can kill germs.. spray around the fella
hopefully she/he will get the clue

for those bad breath, can get them listerine pack during christmas
while those got nasty armpit smell, give them rexona la

but normally i think ppl who smell, they can't smell their own
that's y la

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Well many people smells la. Even for people who like to use eau de toilette still smells. Not everyone likes perfume. Not everyone likes bad odours too. But like u guys said, it all boils down to personal hygene.

For those who have some problems with body odour, i have one tip. I recently found Dettol deodorant soap. Very nice in keeping the body almost smell free. Cost about 5 bucks for a pack of three. I can say very good cause i'm using it also. Damn i also have armpit problem.:biggrin: So this stuff works!

Also for those who stay clean but still stinks, i suggest you guy Nivea Deo stick @ armpit stick. Or any that is the matter. Just cause i like the smell thats all. :biggrin:

Also not forgetting was your clothes in seperate bucket with good anti bacteria soap. Sure all problem solved one.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
satria95.... waiting for your response on this matter... hahahahahaha

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
talking about kwai lo,

my fren told me there is one cybercafe owns by kwai lo
and that guy never bath 1 cos in his country they seldom bath i think he came from UK or somewhere 1....

like my fren who went to ireland and uk to work.. they told me sometimes 3-5days didnt bath also too cold...... so this guy kwai lo come here already still practise the same habit..

my fren went into his office he say smells like dead corpse...

eewww

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Got many in the college. To be honest, i sweat alot everyday because of my size, but at least I know what is deodorant and perfume, and I everyday take bath in the morning.

They smell because they don't take bath in the morning.

The other thing is that, see how you wash your clothes.

:tongue: :dancing2:

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
people who eat,biawak,tupai,anjing,.kucing, tikus,burung,katak , usually will smell alot......clothes also plays a role......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever wonder when you will really get your ass screwed by the most unsuspecting person?

A greedy uncle who help tow my car to the nearest shop gave me just that, a damn RM500 BILL!!! EPIC RAGE on my part when i saw that number.

This is a damn crime against a person who only need a small favour, and i would gladly pay the fee of the proper RM150 cost!!! Damn im pissed, isn't there any other way i can settle this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience