Detailing Your Airtrek

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
What product are you guys using? I am using mixture of a few brands - Turtle, Kit, Soft 99 etc. But I was using Turtle Green Wax most of the time but recently, I tried Soft 99 Meta Clean, it was superb. It turned my foggy surfaced black Sentra to shine again. If I want the same shine, I would need more effort with the green wax.

My friend also gave me a full set of Autoglym. I have yet to test them out...

For inner cabin surface, I am using Amorall Vinyl Protectant. Trusted brand since my first car in 1993.

PR1MO4130

Nov 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey bro...the polish you mentioned above, can it repair/restore a faded colour on the airtrek body?

My top roof rail has faded quite badly...sakit mata tengok...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I have a lot of surfaces which looks foggy on my black Sentra. With Turtle Green Wax, it can shine but not that drastic as compared to Soft 99 Meta-Clean. Worth trying as it's cheap (only RM25.90). It really shines my Sentra again.

steven_323f

Known Member
Apr 11, 2010
BM,Pulau Pinang
I use Soft99 Metallic Soft Wax quite nice and almost last for 2-3 month.

Now i got buy Soft99 Mirror Shine series de wax, will try it soon.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I used Soft99 (yellow can) before but it was just OKAY, that's why I turned to Turtle Wax. Didn't expect the Meta Clean was this good. After polishing the surface, the sponge really looked dirty and flirty.

Anyway, I will try the Autoglym (said to be very good) that my friend gave me next round.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These pictures are taken during a LG design event, which objectives are unclear and been circulating via emails.<B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B>

From what we can see, the "Saga" sedan has a longer wheelbase and a fresh overall totally differing it from the current 20 years old Proton Saga/Iswara/LMST. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience