Custom Turbo Banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Custom Turbo Banana

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Custom turbo banana for your N/A car or turbo car ...
Custom make a new turbo banana for your new turbine... or dump in a turbine for your N/A car ....

Cheapest price in town ... RM450 onward .. depends on car model and materials to use .

Custom make for the intercooler piping RM500 onward... depends on car model and materials also .

PLs call to comfirm the actual price for your machine .

012-9100010 Patrick Leong (Prefer language : Cantonese , Mandarin or Malay)
012-2012820 C.S Chong

banana for 4efte toyota starlet with td04l from impreza tapak?

bro..how much is the price for ss banana for GSR that fits as the original header without mod..pm for best price..

bro banana for L2 stainless steel how much?

stainless steel banana for evo 1,2,3 without wastegate pipe how much ??
and stainless steel for gsr with wastegate pipe how much ??

sorry for late reply ....
i wanna do some correction for above post ... the price show above is for the black steel banana. .....

for the stainless steel banana around RM1k for L2, GSR and EVO ......
and for the RB20 around RM1.6k

the price for the stainless steel quite high becoz of the materials i buy also quite expensive ....

for the stainless steel banana ... i will use the stainless steel welding ... more nice than the CO2 welding...

Any photos of the bananas that u are selling ah ??
wanna check out the quality. thx.

so RM450 that u mention is using what material?

how about celica 3sgte how much for intercooler piping thank you n your location?

bro can u custom l500 4 cylinder with external wastegate...if u can how much it..10q

ja50n : i will get a photo and upload it soon ....

brother : that is using black steel ... use on single cam engine like 4G15

bretbaby : have to see your car first ... my location at Sri Kembangan ... can give me a call... we can meet up around there at nite time also ....

dikil : use black steel .. around RM500 include the connection to the wastegate ... you have to bring the wastegate together ....

bro, how much 4 civic SOHC engine n td04 tapak??? give me price 4 black n stainless steel banana plzzz...

Jep2003 : black steel ... RM450 - RM500 ... let me see your car... and let me know ur expected design ... stainless steel around RM1k....

bro...i wan banana for gsr? how much wif black steel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom