Engine and Performance

-=conman please be allert!!=-

edmunz85

May 4, 2006
JUS WANNA INFORM FELLOW BUYERS AND SELLERS OUT THERE OF THIS CONMAN WHO CHEATED ME...THIS IS FROM ANOTHER WEB PAGE mUXXX.COM....SAW A POST OF CCFL PROJECTOR FOR SATRIA/WIRA 2ND HAND FOR RM250....NEGO N AGREED ON RM160...SELLER FROM MALACCA N INSISTED ON MEETING FOR COD IN MALACCA TOWN BUT I'M FROM PUCHONG....SO REQUSTED FOR POS LAJU N HE AGREED....BANKED IN CASH ON THURSDAY 09/04/09 4:19PM....BEFORE BANK IN ALL FINE MSG LIKE GENUINE SELLER BUT ONCE I INFORM BANK IN D NO REPLY....CALL 5 TIMES THEN HE REPLY "ITEM SEND D,SORRY MEETING"...I SAID K THANKS....THEN NIGHT I CALL HIM TO ASK DA PARCEL NUMBER TO TRACK...NEVA ANSWER THEN PHONE OFF D....FRIDAY HE REPLY "ITEM SEND N SORRY COZ SCARED I'LL SCOLD COZ DIN SEND ON THURSDAY"...AGAIN I SAID K THANKS N NO PROBLEM....SATURDAY ASKIN HIM FOR THE PARCEL NUMBER TO TRACK DON WANNA REPLY N OFF PHONE....TILL TODAY THURSDAY CANT GET THE PHONE...I DON CARE ABOUT THE MONEY BUT THIS KIND OF FU**ERS MAKES IT HARD FOR ALL OF US2DEAL.....JUS FOR THAT SMALL MONEY HE WANNA RUN.......WHAT SHUD I DO NOW.....ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED...

CONMAN DETAILS
NAME: DANIEL WONG WOONG
HP:0122014680
MAYBANK ACCOUNT: 112344104911

HE SAID HE WAS PREVIOUSLY FROM PUCHONG BUT NOW IN MALACCA....CHECKED IN BANK N HIS ACCOUNT FROM PUCHONG JAYA MAYBANK....ANY DETAILS ON THIS IDIOT PLEASE MSG ME AT 0122505583....THX

Bump: ...........bump..................

JERRY_VR4

Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
damn it.. another victim ...
I understand ur feel bro , i'm so stupid get con twice..:mad:
Last time a cb fella from raub also cheated me.. give me a spoiled wastegate , i ask for refund & send back the thing's then he disappeared. Hope it's not the same guy cos he still hanging around kl , pahang & melaka area. nick name Wong2225 aka now Wong ar60.
2nd time i try to buy a phone from muxxx.com but got con again. from that time i nv go Muxxx.com buy things la.
Bro u should do somethings, go tell the bank u transfer to wrong acc ask them refund for u. If the con man refuse refund to ur acc , try report police & ask the bank ppl give u the answer.

Curse all the con man wife & family will suffer worse thing's next time ..:mad::mad::mad:..

edmunz85

May 4, 2006
i know he will get it n da money is nothin but da sleepless nights he needs to pay for.....if only i can get my hand on him......

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
seem mu***.com got so many conman, me also kena 1 guys fm ipoh, deal for hp ..so be careful guys

edmunz85

May 4, 2006
ya i'm not posting here to get back da cash but to inform u guys out there to be careful....

Toyota Service Centre use what kind of spark plug ? Normal or Iridium ?

Honda website did show their maintenance details, and got to know they are using Iridium spark plug.
What about Toyota?

Thanks.