• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Complete Grey Putra Dashboard+GTi Console Panel for Sale

rm 200 can ha..
btw do u hv original gti cd player

sori havent been online for a while..

yes jay_graphic, it should be able to fit a wira. if im not mistaken all putra, satria, wira dash is the same.

shiosis, rm200 is abit too low for me. I think im selling this already at a good price. dark gray dashboards from putras are quite rare. and also many have asked about the ori GTi silver console panel cover. Id rather sell them together as it will hard to sell the dashboard without a console panel cover.

Hikaru, the GTi console panel cover is in perfect condition. you are welcomed to view it. =)

item is still available!

i just want silver gti console/cover for rm100, serious buyer bro,, really want that item. call or sms me 0172211670

firdaus7 said:
i just want silver gti console/cover for rm100, serious buyer bro,, really want that item. call or sms me 0172211670

bro, u misunderstand.. sorry. everything is meant to be sold as a set. sorry again bro. thanks for the interest though =)

bump!

aloo bro,, silver gti console/cover, sell to me la bro.. i just want buy that thing only, confirm i buy it from u if u sell ur silver gti console and cover. serious buyer la rm100

firdaus7 said:
aloo bro,, silver gti console/cover, sell to me la bro.. i just want buy that thing only, confirm i buy it from u if u sell ur silver gti console and cover. serious buyer la rm100

sorry bro, i need to sell this as a set. if not later hard to sell just the dashboard.

p/s: btw someone offered me rm180 for the console cover and i also refused him. =)

item still available!

Hikaru said:
bro, how's the condition of the dash trim? Any scrathes?

Its a used item therefore there should be a few minor scratches. But none which is very obvious or ugly.
But I remind you, that everything here goes as a set. Not selling seperately =)

All are welcomed to view item! no obligation but have to come to damansara area and self collect. pls refer to pics on page 2 =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom