from the TV3 CNY adv with the old man
look like widebody ...nice

i personally saw it in ipoh
just a glimps
for a second it was de ja vu
lollllll then think think.... ya i saw it on tv before
btw u know the side is written CCL also
wonder wat it means... <_<

abit stupid....because as we all know, the government (police and jpj) are cracking down on illegal racers/racing in whole and with the recent potrayal of modded cars in the "proud" malaysian production 'gangster', why do they bother displaying such heavily kitted cars when we aren't allowed to have them?

it's a HUGE contradiction like the 'Tak Nak' campaign and the 'Buy Ori Cigs with the chop' thinggy that was going on awhile back.

the irony of the malaysian government's mindset is....uncomrephendable to me at least.

yup ... i do personally saw dat car few times in ipoh . :D :D

my collegues when for that shoot in Ipoh.. we did the sound recording on that... it seems that guy is a friendly dude... he owns a workshop in ipoh... thats what i've heard... is he here?

Rice...

Originally posted by CcL@Feb 23 2005, 21:26
i personally saw it in ipoh
just a glimps
for a second it was de ja vu
lollllll then think think.... ya i saw it on tv before
btw u know the side is written CCL also
wonder wat it means... <_<
chiao chiao long :P

Yes i think the Satria is in Ipoh...if you see properly the adv skip very fast on when the car turn corner in to pickup the ah pek but if your eyes fast enuf can see the number plate start with AXX XXXX :lol:

Originally posted by CoolFusion@Feb 23 2005, 22:03
my collegues when for that shoot in Ipoh.. we did the sound recording on that... it seems that guy is a friendly dude... he owns a workshop in ipoh... thats what i've heard... is he here?
Sound recording? You do realize that the blow off all mistimed? Can do better you know.

If I'm not mistaken that car is specifically for auto saloon purposes.
Not sure but saw it few times in magazine

saw the car on TV3 ad.... quite nice....but blow off sound not timed properly....

UUUUUURRGGHH... yeap I rarely watch TV too..
Checked TV3 website for maybe can download their ads.. is it a corporate advert. or what?

it is CNY ADV
dun think can download

CNY end oledi
dunno still got that adv on tv3 or not
watch chinese movie on TV3 when adv time..sure got

The CCl on his car is his shop name....Concept Car Leader
is an NA car...no turbo...the BOV sound created by TV3....only stock 1.6
recently his house terbakar....pity him la....now dun know he stay where alrdy...
Luckily he drive the car out at the first time when start burning...If not the car gone

But the car nice setup..18" FR rims....235/35 fron....255/35 rear...
Mostly branded things..

Majalah 3 review this add on its section last monday?? (cant remeber majalah 3 time :P ).. direct by Yuhang.. and it's film near ipoh.. really chun dat car... and leg..kakakakakaka :lol:

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom