Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Class F SDB : Round 3 Lets draggggg...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
come n participate...

date : 16/6/2007 (saturday)
registration time : 4pm - 7pm

try to beat 13.6sec the fastest record in class F...

for more information about rules n regulation please call/sms avantech person in charge. tq

akuma=no show....engine is down,AGAIN!n resting 4 d nex autoX event..
haf fun ppl!

Street category.. cars that have interior intact.

Mie.. you said cuti sekolah, but 16 is not cuti sekolah lah.. if last week, sure I join already.. aiyoh!

hati kata 'mau'...
tapi keta 'tak blah'...
soooo sad la weiiii...

i duno wats wrong w my engine but as per my tele-conversation w my mechanic yerterday nyte,he sounds pretty confident in fixing it n even gave me a dyno figure d engine can achieve...he sed,"if kenot achieve dat figure,i'll telan d engine"...ehhehehhe..sounds convincing enuff 4 me

but i still won join ler coz dis month oredy participated in autoX,kenot afford 2 join SDB n thn end of d month go KL again 2 watch Japan GT(BABES lar of course!)

hehehhee

haf fun ppl!

hattech-v,
a very "conservative" figure..dun worry..no whr near urs,ok?kekekekeke

hmm... Seem like alot of people trying too hard and now have to sit back to be audience. :)

One of my EK friend tried too hard also on his B16A + PCT pistons, keep tuning his launch control rev limit and practising the launch and finally engine LOSt compression on Saturday... So he will miss it too.

But...... Stay tune guys... I know two old cars with B18A coming out... One with CTR cams and another Stage 3 cams :)

Go go go... Support Avantech... Support SDB...

in a way this class F is good in increasing the performance of road car, isn't it?....good for business people like chris and hattech also....hopefully one of these days "someone" wud notice this and organize a separate event for class F...so that we can have more categories.....

will try to make it in future... if got enuf support from motorspot enthusiast... hopefully....

u mean higher displacement category?

in a way this class F is good in increasing the performance of road car, isn't it?....good for business people like chris and hattech also....hopefully one of these days "someone" wud notice this and organize a separate event for class F...so that we can have more categories.....

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi,

recently i took my dad's unser for snow bath n the guy there pour diesel on top of the car the he washes with the snow.when i asked him he said for brighter colour cars u have to use diesel to remove dirts?
isit true?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom